Slew of S197 Performance Parts-pic warning- Virginia

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Ditching out the 07 project car and moving to a new 2013 Shelby. Most this stuff won't work with the newer vehicle so I'm putting it up.
Most the parts were used as mock ups and don't have alot of miles. I'm in no hurry to sale.

Ford Racing 3v CNC High-Flow Performance heads. NEW in box. Paid close to 4K. -SOLD

FRPP sales 3 sets of heads:
1. just OEM replacements M-6049-N3V
2. CNC Ported M-6049-N3VPA (http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=11405)$998.95
3. High Flow CNC M-6049-463VP (http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=11925) $1,849.95
These are the option 3. FRPP changed the part numbers back in 2010, but it's essentially the same product and those go for $1,849.95 each.

Stock charcoal with mounting brackets front seats. With side airbags
Seats have almost no seat time.
2010seatsfront1.jpg

2010rearseats.jpg

BBS 19X9.5 and 19X10.5 Mounted for 1000 miles. Then swapped out. Paid 4500.00
bbs-a.jpg

bbs-b.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

baer1.jpg

Kmac Caster camber plates- new Paid Close to $450.00
cc_plates-a.jpg

cc-plates-b.jpg

JBA mid-pipe with cats that has been jet hot coated- The unit is never been used was designed for a turbo kit that never happened. $550.00 firm.
jbamidpipe_a.jpg

Turbosmart Progate 48- new never used Paid $450.00
turbosmart_progate48-a.jpg

turbosmart_progate48-b.jpg

Air ride Stage 2/3
Setup has roughly 15,000K miles on it and most those miles are from 2 trips to sema cross country.
Setup includes leveling sensors and double adjustable rears. Which are extra accessory. Also double adjustable rears are no included in the stage 2 so for those who come back and say the kit only $3000.00. Understand everything your getting first. Setup has no wear.
airride-a.jpg

airride-b.jpg

airride-c.jpg

airride-d.jpg

m5lp_1001_04_+2006_mustang_gt_coupe+switches.jpg

H&R Street performance kit. Fronts never used. rears have 1500 miles.
hrsprings1.jpg

hrsprings2.jpg

hrsprings3.jpg

hrsprings4.jpg

hrsprings5.jpg

Setup goes new for $1500.00

Nitrous Express kit new- opened but never used. Was suppose to mock up to the whipple Charger but never fit. Comes with purge kit and fuel rail adapter which are extra items. your choice of 5, 10, 15 lb tank.
Setup was $850.00 new- will consider 700.00+ shipping. (firm)
nx3vkit.jpg

nx3vplate.jpg

nxfuelrailadapter.jpg

nxpurgekit.jpg

Agent 47 side race vents
racevents-a.jpg

m5lp_1001_02_+2006_mustang_gt_coupe+sideview.jpg

Steeda Strut tower brace with billet ends- new. 275
steeda_billet_brace.jpg

CPR S197 chrome/polished fuel rails-new-BO
cpr_rails-a.jpg

cpr_rails-b.jpg

Ford Racing whipple Charger- SOLD

If you have any questions email me at dsimpson at nichepi dot com (please don't IM)

Last edited:

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I didn't get as far as deciphering a price for each part. I'll consider offers. Stuff that is new never been used i'll generally just consider a percentage off of retail.
An example would be if you had a $850 NX kit and someone offers 600. Is that realistic NO. Because the likely hood you would find that same item new for that price is minimal at best. Stuff that has been used well I'll consider offers.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Question asked. The supercharger has only maintained its 8lb pulley. I never used anything larger for boost as the vehicle never needed more power.
What doesn't come with the supercharger setup that was in the original setup.
- You will need a new gasket between the upper and lower manifolds.
- Extension wires used for the throttle body will have to be procured.
- Oil for the supercharger.
- You will need to call ford to gain a new procal tool since they are VIN specific.

Looking for 5000.00 Plus shipping If your in the area and I have the time I may consider helping install. I have an install down to 3-4 hours. Install is predicated on the aspect that you have a proper tunner. I'll also throw in a High performance hose kit if you have a 05-06 stang $250 value. Otherwise i would recommend Springfield motorsports in Lorton VA.

Last edited:

sportinawoody

Established Member
i hope you sell your stuff but i had to bout give my brand new nx kit away for 600 locally after advertising for a YEAR on every outlet conceivable including ebay, forums, and craigslsit. if you dont need money then i can understand the firm prices. glws

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I'm not in any hurry to sell. Some items I'm looking t capitalize on trades for other mustang parts that 'm in need for a 04 cobra restore.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
My primary need right now which I'll consider trades towards is a 03/04 fuel tank with pump and lines as well as a 03/04 fan relay module (unit underneath the intake filter). 03/04 rocker panel.

Last edited:

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Several people have emailed asking what is the difference between extrude honing and using a drimal tool to smooth and hone the lower manifold.
You can go to the website:Automotive Performance - Extrude Hone
To get a better understanding of the technology used and how the process (and cost) is much more extensive and advanced.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Their new with seat brackets so $800.00 I have the airbag kits I was selling separate but would be whiling to throw in if needed.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I didn't see that you offered anything in order to pass.
Though I should note that I neglected to include the picture that it included the rear seat as well.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I didn't see that you offered anything in order to pass.

:??: I'm confused. You said $800. I said I am going to pass on the seats. Did you want a counter offer? We are too far apart to bother with haggling.

Users who are viewing this thread