Slammed rear end won't lift

KILRSVT

Established Member
Hey guys I gotta situation wondering if you guys seen this my rear end is slammed.... I turn the car on and hear a hissin sound but the car does not lift from the back I could hear the air bag motor... Bad sensor...air bad module has anyone dealt with this before ??Thanks for your time

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
sounds like your airline came loose from the bags. If you can hear the compressor running then look underneath for the leak.

KILRSVT

Established Member
How do I acces the line??? Removing the intake box?? Where does it connect to the bags .. Thanks in advance...

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I think it runs along the frame on the driver's side of the car. Get underneath and start it and listen for the hissing.

KILRSVT

Established Member
Follows the line no leak... I think it's the compressor not pumping any air just making a lot of noise also I hear hissin from the dryer and I could see the orange seal but can't feel the air coming out

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Follows the line no leak... I think it's the compressor not pumping any air just making a lot of noise also I hear hissin from the dryer and I could see the orange seal but can't feel the air coming out

Spay soapy water where you hear the hiss.
On any air line that connects to anything while the pump is running, if you---> "hear a hissin sound"---> then you HAVE A LEAK.

Bubbles will form when you spray right on the leak source.

Repair or replace as needed.:beer:

KILRSVT

Established Member
I can hear the Hissin sound coming from the dryer when I push it in the sound goes away... However I can't feel any air escaping... And I don't feel any leaks from the rear bags.... Already tried soapy water..There getting old though the most expensive part is the compressor..... However I think the pump is running and not creating enough pressure to pump the bags... $$$$$$ is all I need 385. For the bags and compressor at suncore I'm starting off with a compressor if I get no lift or ruin the bags I guess Ill get those as well. Wish me luck guys... :beer: thanks for all the help

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
If it is hissing at the dryer and a dryer is available separate from the compressor, put a dryer on it.

If it is only available as an assembly with the compressor, then just do that.

Don't buy a bunch of stuff you don't need unless you... JUST WANT TO.

Users who are viewing this thread