Sketch of '15

DIB5.0

Established Member
Here is a sketch from TN as described from a inside source that seen the pro type.

tweee.jpg

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Here is a sketch from TN as described from a inside source that seen the pro type.

tweee.jpg

this is the 3rd or 4th variation of thise picture I have seen in the last week. One is blue and another red, all with different headlights. I dont think it will look so much like the model that is already out. I think it will be completely different and possibly not even resemble the "retro" style. Much like in 94' when they moved to the SN95 style. It looked NOTHING like the fox. My guess is we will see actual pictures of the new style mid next year, possibly sooner.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'll be glad when Ford goes away from the retro styling.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
This month's Car and Driver has a rendering of a red/maroon 2015. Looks like an Aston+Jag+Evo X had a threesome.

Needless to say this will be my first and last Ford until I can afford a GT in the next 10-20 years.

tumblr_mbbt9uFQLq1rpmrtto1_500.jpg

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
This month's Car and Driver has a rendering of a red/maroon 2015. Looks like an Aston+Jag+Evo X had a threesome.

Needless to say this will be my first and last Ford until I can afford a GT in the next 10-20 years.

no way in hell the mustang is gonna look like that. butterfly doors... nope. low offset wheels... nope. looking like a 2015 ford probe... i hope not.

actually i hope they do make it look like that. it will make my 2013 look that much better.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
The bottom one is what is in C&D this month. Nothing about it looks too outlandish that it couldn't happen. However it is still speculation and the actual output still remains to be seen.

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member

love the rear end, front, not so much.

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
theres no way they would lose the iconic fog lights of the stang. i mean at night you see them in a distance and know, oh shit thats a mustang.

Lemers

Established Member
no way in hell the mustang is gonna look like that. butterfly doors... nope. low offset wheels... nope. looking like a 2015 ford probe... i hope not.

actually i hope they do make it look like that. it will make my 2013 look that much better.

I had the same thought today too about changing the mustang so much it becomes another Probe. Everyone keeps talking about the "retro style" being overdone. Im not saying ford needs to do an updated Mustang II, but I want to look at the next one a say that's a Mustang.

Another thing I like about the current generation is that it doesn't carry Fords styling cues. Meaning that I don't see the same grill or headlights used on the taurus, focus, or fiesta on the mustang. I'm fear that Ford with this Evo concept wants to reincorporate the mustang into it's styling line.

Ford wasn't up on the 2005 through 2013 mustangs for a reason.

908ssp

Established Member
I love everything about the Car and Driver render. I can only hope it looks nearly that good and I'll buy it. I won't buy the green thing at the top it is ugly.

That little pictures in the corner are of the EVO and you're really stupid to think they were suggesting that is the new Mustang.

Last edited:

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
The one thing I was not to happy about was the size. I was hoping it would be more of the new edge size. But again I am happy with what they are doing I'm starting to save my Pennies.

Users who are viewing this thread