single vs. twins

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
anywhere where trbo vnm isnt involved. If you disagree with anything he says or does he gets all butthurt and starts cryin like a baby , but in a nutshell , get a THP or HPP unless you want a single then Id say get a custom kit made. The THP and HPP lits are custom made where as the singles out there are mostly cookie cutter stuff, dont waste your money on it. Dont talk to vendors either like the person I mentioned, they are all biased. Talk to shops, tuners and turbo cobra owners.

You seriously have no clue. Why do you say the Hellion kit is overpriced and a cookie cutter kit? Id love to hear the reasoning.

"The THP and HPP kits are custom made" Actually no they are not. If they were "custom" then you would have to bring your car to them so they can "custom" make it to your car. They wouldnt be able to slap it in a box and ship it to you. THP and HPP are just as "custom" as a Hellion kit.

Not taking anything away from THP or HPP since they are indeed both nice kits. This guy came into this post to look for info on kits and you have to slam TRBO VNM because of his opinion? He is not just a vendor. He is also a Turbo Cobra owner and a shop. So just like you said. Listen to shops and turbo cobra owners like TRBO VNM for info.

Undergroundking, because of people like you is why I do not come to this site like I used to, its kind of sad. You provide nothing to this forum other then drama because someone has an opinion that you do not like. I myself have tons of tech info to provide to others but sometimes I dont bother because of assholes like you.

BLK_03

Established Member
Juiced46 said:
Undergroundking, because of people like you is why I do not come to this site like I used to, its kind of sad. You provide nothing to this forum other then drama because someone has an opinion that you do not like. I myself have tons of tech info to provide to others but sometimes I dont bother because of assholes like you.

A very emphatic +1.

eebj01

Established Member
Georgie said:
hey eebj01...what hapend to those trap speeds???

If you really want to know, I'll be at Maple Grove Raceway in Reading PA tonight. I have a goal in mind on 18" drag radials. Trying to meet that goal

eebj01

Established Member
That's alright. I didn't go anyway. I went out for a ride to make sure that my tranny temps were okay on the transbrake after switching from regular ATF to John Deere tractor fluid. Unfortunately the Auburn center decided to give up...I think. Really bad clutch chatter. It didn't do it with the 3.55's but now with the 3.31's :shrug:

I was hoping to go to Atco next weekend and run True Street but now I don't know. I'm going to look at it today and see if it is the clutches or if it is something else, maybe the different gear lube I went with this time.

Users who are viewing this thread