single vs. twins

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
wow juiced you were dropped a few too many times as a baby . This thread was started actually to inquire about installin and tuning a single vs twin. Not about whats better , I already know the twins are way nastier. Thanks for your input tho. If I wanted the THP or HPP I could get it right now . You dont know what my resources are so dont judge.

Im instead choosing to do things right instead of makin an impuslive purchase alot of ppl . First I did sum research and decided I better do my motor , esp considering I have some lifter noise in the driver side head that has developed in the last few weeks. So instead of puttin money into these old heads, I rather spend a lil more and get new ones all together. You dont know my situation at all , so plz keep your fingers off them keys unless you have something constructive to add. I never said the Hellion was crap either, I just said its overpriced and tons of ppl would agree with me . You pay for convenience.Thats my opinion and I can state it all I want on this open forum.

And for the record I decided not to use MMR after hearing enough horror stories about them from numerous MMR owners. Im now considering VT and Johnny Lightning since you seem to care so much. So instead of slapping a turbo on a stock motor like so many others have done , Im doin the motor first. Then when I put the rest of the money in place , I'll get twins if thats what I decide to go with . Either way its my car , my preference , end of story . I just wanna enjoy my car and have fun. The problem is , alot of you turbo guys act like babies on these forums when someone doesnt agree with you, get a grip.

BLK_03

Established Member
warfgif.gif

Bullitt357

Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
I never said the Hellion was crap either, I just said its overpriced and tons of ppl would agree with me . You pay for convenience.Thats my opinion and I can state it all I want on this open forum.

und3rgr0undk1ng said:
I also know that the Hellion kit is wayyyyyyy over priced, fact of life..

Well which is it? Fact of life or opinion?

Fact: There are many well-trained professionals in the mental health community.

Opinion: Undregroundking should seek the help of these professionals.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
its my opinion that you're paying for the convenience,as opposed to the price being justified due to the components of the kit or the workmanship. I talked to 2 people that had hellion kits and got rid of them cuz they werent impressed. Both of them went with custom kits to get the quality they were looking for. Its a fact of life that its pricey for what it is regardless .....
Once again Mr.Bullitt, you're only posts since joining a week ago are on my thread. Funny how you just happened to find my thread isnt it....

Bullitt357

Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
its my opinion that you're paying for the convenience,as opposed to the price being justified due to the components of the kit or the workmanship. I talked to 2 people that had hellion kits and got rid of them cuz they werent impressed. Both of them went with custom kits to get the quality they were looking for. Its a fact of life that its pricey for what it is regardless .....
Once again Mr.Bullitt, you're only posts since joining a week ago are on my thread. Funny how you just happened to find my thread isnt it....

I just find it absolutely HILARIOUS how wishy-washy you are. Can you blame me?

BLK_03

Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:

littlestory.jpg

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
you guys are phuckin retarded. since you have no useful information , go back to the SRT forums where you belong. And you'r only posts bulliitt , are on my thread. clearly you're using another acct. A simple email to LL will take care of that .....
And as far as the 88mm hellion , its the same price as a THP twin kit... thats a no brainer.

Bullitt357

Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
you guys are phuckin retarded. since you have no useful information , go back to the SRT forums where you belong. And you'r only posts bulliitt , are on my thread..

Although I haven't made many posts on here, as I said previously I've visited this site hundreds of times. If you actually checked, you would see I have posted elsewhere.

Last edited:

BLK_03

Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
you guys are phuckin retarded. since you have no useful information , go back to the SRT forums where you belong. And you'r only posts bulliitt , are on my thread. clearly you're using another acct. A simple email to LL will take care of that .....
And as far as the 88mm hellion , its the same price as a THP twin kit... thats a no brainer.

carefactory.jpg

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Hey guys where can I go to get some good information about turbos and not a pissing contest? I just bought an 03 Cobra and deployed just after. I know the shop that will be building my car but wated to know more about the kits before I have them start the job. Thanks for any help.

TRBO VNM

Woodys2000 said:
Hey guys where can I go to get some good information about turbos and not a pissing contest? I just bought an 03 Cobra and deployed just after. I know the shop that will be building my car but wated to know more about the kits before I have them start the job. Thanks for any help.

-first search and read about all of them, then ask specific questions
-determine your goals for your car
-determine your budget and then added 2-3k
-figure out what is important to you about the kit(parts used, quality, warranty, customer service, support from manufacturer or dealer you buy from, etc)
-don't forget supporting mods

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Woodys2000 said:
anywhere where trbo vnm isnt involved. If you disagree with anything he says or does he gets all butthurt and starts cryin like a baby , but in a nutshell , get a THP or HPP unless you want a single then Id say get a custom kit made. The THP and HPP lits are custom made where as the singles out there are mostly cookie cutter stuff, dont waste your money on it. Dont talk to vendors either like the person I mentioned, they are all biased. Talk to shops, tuners and turbo cobra owners.

BLK_03

Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
anywhere where trbo vnm isnt involved. If you disagree with anything he says or does he gets all butthurt and starts cryin like a baby , but in a nutshell , get a THP or HPP unless you want a single then Id say get a custom kit made. The THP and HPP lits are custom made where as the singles out there are mostly cookie cutter stuff, dont waste your money on it. Dont talk to vendors either like the person I mentioned, they are all biased. Talk to shops, tuners and turbo cobra owners.

For the love of god, would you PLEASE find another forum to post in? Your bull shit rambling is all over the turbo cobra forum, is biased as can be, and is clouding what could be a really cool forum with douche baggery. Hellion makes a fine kit, yet you bash it. Every single person that is interested in a turbo kit may have different goals with their car, as well as budget. Quit bashing shit before I'm forced to verbally destroy you, lol. God.

BTW, what kit is on your car?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread