Silver SVE Drifts on '11 Race Red Mustang

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I was fortunate enough to win a set of silver SVE Drift wheels last week during the raffle at Mustang Week! :banana: A big thanks to Late Model Restoration for donating the wheels for the raffle! :beer:

I ordered a set of tires from Discount Tire this week and got them put on Friday evening. I had a chance to snap a couple of pics this afternoon. I'm really happy with the way they look on the car.

Wheels: (4) 19x9.5 Silver SVE Drifts from Late Model Restoration

Tires: (4) Falken 275/40/19 from Discount Tire

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0225.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

groundlevelshot.jpg

Last edited:

neatofrito1618

Established Member
I'm planning on throwing SVE drifts on my car. They're one of the handful of rims that look good on the generation that don't cost 300+ a pop.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I'm planning on throwing SVE drifts on my car. They're one of the handful of rims that look good on the generation that don't cost 300+ a pop.

Thanks! :beer:

I agree, they are nice looking wheels for $170 each!

Niceee!!! Nice looking v6 too

Thanks! :beer:

Looks good. BTW, did you sell the GB Procharged GT?

Thanks Justin! :beer:

I sold my '11 GT back in May. I bought a '93 GT that has a 347 and Novi 2000 that I'm working on.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
damn you got lucky. i only bought $20 worth a of tickets this year. I saw your V6 a couple times. i looked nicer than most of the GTs

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
damn you got lucky. i only bought $20 worth a of tickets this year. I saw your V6 a couple times. i looked nicer than most of the GTs

We bought $60 worth of tickets this year. We have been pretty lucky over the years. I think we have one at least one item every year but one.

Thanks for the compliment! :beer: I think it looks pretty good to be a daily driver with 16K miles on it.

do you miss your 2011 gt yet?

Yes, I always miss my cars when I sell them, LOL!! I think I will be happy with the '93 GT that I bought when I get the fuel system upgraded to support the power that the motor and blower is capable of making!

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
We bought $60 worth of tickets this year. We have been pretty lucky over the years. I think we have one at least one item every year but one.

Thanks for the compliment! :beer: I think it looks pretty good to be a daily driver with 16K miles on it.

Yes, I always miss my cars when I sell them, LOL!! I think I will be happy with the '93 GT that I bought when I get the fuel system upgraded to support the power that the motor and blower is capable of making!

nice. will u be bringing the fox to carlisle and mustangweek?

Users who are viewing this thread