Silver Coupe - Photohacked Wheels (check it out)

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
Hey Guys...just photoshopping and trying to figure out what wheels I would put on my Silver Coupe if the deal goes through.

Here is just one option..if you have any other suggestions for wheels on silver coupe let me know. Looking for something tough/race car style.

hmmmmmmmmmm4-vi.jpg

hmmmm_2-vi.jpg

hmmmm_3-vi.jpg

KillrCobra

Established Member
NEXT! Sorry, but the stock wheels look better than those.

The chrome Steeda ultralite II's look pretty nice....post some pics with those.

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
That is what i was just looking at. Are they cheaper then HRE's? There some SICK Fiske's.

Any other companies like Fiske but not as expensive?

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Honestly I love the wheels, I Have always thought a Dark wheel with a Polished Lip looks good on basically any car. It is Your car dont forget. Dont change your mind because other people dont like it.

Blackmagic94

Banned
I love those race rims, those are the same rims that Brown Ford uses on their 2000 Cobra R that they actually race in Canada. They are 3 piece rims and that rocks.

The stock rims are that STOCK, every tool with a 03 has them.

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
What exactly does it mean by 3 piece?

I want 17x9.5's and 17x11's.....i just do not want to be paying like 1000usd/rim

These CCW's are like 500usd/rim

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
i guess im one of the few who really like that style of rim on the nw cobras. i dont know why but i think it looks good. the only complaint i have is that if i were to get those i would get a more glossy black. those rims looked like a dull gunmetal. also i wouldnt get the outer rim in chrome, just polished, it would look much better.

Users who are viewing this thread