Silly question?

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
So the more i'm starting to read on the new 5.0's the more intriguing they seem for the price. I stumbled onto this part of the forum and have had a few questions.

Simply put, what's the major difference in performance / looks of the new 5.0 over a boss 302 or the boss 302s and even the laguna seca version? I've somewhat been shutout of the mustang world like that one guy that fell into a coma in 1999 and woke up 10 years later asking what face book was... if you get my drift on the new mustangs. I wasn't a fan of the S197 under powered imo 05+ until the new 5.0 came out and started merking things left and right with minimal mods.

One question I have as i've been debating on my next purchase, which would be something that's decently fast at the strip and on a track if I were to get into that at some point. What i'm referring to is a c6 z06 and what the thoughts are on the newer stangs ford's coming out with and what level of competition they would bring vs say a c6 z06.

My girlfriend is planning on getting a 5.0 or a gt500 within the year so the idea pertains to both of us. Not to mention seeing Bruce has ordered one it sparked my interest.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread