Silly 300 SRT-8...I'd love to run you like from a regular roll or whatever really....

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
So I'm driving my usual cruise loop tonight around 9:30pm and I'm going to do my right turn and I've got what looks like a 300 with HID's (could be a Genesis for all the fuk I know pitch black out) on my ass as I'm making the right turn...I leave it in 3rd as I'm rounding the turn with this jackass on my ass and he of course floors it around me like it's a race...Typical yolodouchebag move so I say whatever I'll give it a little gas and try to pace yolodouche who thinks he just beat me because he out paced me around my usual casual right turn so I get up next to him at about 50ish in 2nd gear and yolo slows down like he wants some and then he gets into left turn lane and gives up. I guess he didn't want none when I was actually going to run him...Maybe the 5k rpm with catless X and Corsa Xtreme scared him away...At any rate I hope he reads this because I'd love to do a real run not yolodouchebaggery style.:??:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Hate people like that. Had a guy Saturday night in a SRT Challenger rev at me as he passed and I was in a turn lane. Being the considerate person I am I bailed on the turn lane and caught up to him. He then ignored my advances and drove like an old lady for three miles of empty 6 lane road.

Last edited:

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Hate people like that. Had a guy Saturday night in a SRT Challenger rev at me as he passed and I was in a turn lane. Being the considerate person I am I bailed on the turn lane and caught up to him. He then ignored my advances and drove like an old lady for three miles of empty 6 lane road.

Those types are funny...I'm sure he's on some mopar forum tonight proclaiming how he outgunned a Boss 302. Really hope he reads this and then I can bring the camera out. Once I got next to him I recognized the car...local car so I'm sure I'll get a run at him some time soon hopefully. Just had to rant about this because it's happened many times as I'm sure it has with you. I'm sure he's got a tune and K&N drop in filter and thinks he runs the world.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

You got trolled in real life :lol:

gnats

Find One Recall Daily
Established Member
Not everyone who revs, wants to race. He could've just been someone revving, to say that he liked your car.

DropSVT

Established Member
It must be a thing for srt8 owners. Ive had 2 in the past month want to rev their motor at me. First was a challenger 2013ish and didnt want to race after all. Second was a newer body charger which actually raced but couldnt catch 3rd gear to save his life so i walked him and stopped trying after 3 trys. Happy hunting!

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

wckdvnm

Established Member
I've had multipule Srt8's try to get me and every time I just walk away from them and they don't seem to happy about it lol

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
It must be a thing for srt8 owners. Ive had 2 in the past month want to rev their motor at me. First was a challenger 2013ish and didnt want to race after all. Second was a newer body charger which actually raced but couldnt catch 3rd gear to save his life so i walked him and stopped trying after 3 trys. Happy hunting!

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

I think you're right lol...Silly SRT drivers.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Yeah one a 2012 392 challenger was in denial and his buddy asked me how much I wanted for my car and I said 20k and he just schoffed and shook his head. Sorry you paid so much for a slower car lmao

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Not everyone who revs, wants to race. He could've just been someone revving, to say that he liked your car.

I hear you and I've done that, but if\when the person catches up to me, I smile and give them a nod or thumbs up. This guy looked like he had a trunk full of weed and was sitting next to a cop at a stop light.

I've had multipule Srt8's try to get me and every time I just walk away from them and they don't seem to happy about it lol

I think it's guys watching too many Richard Rollins commercials. I do give it to Dodge for the marketing. They have average middle age guys thinking even a 4400lb V6 Charger is some bad ass sports sedan.

Users who are viewing this thread