Sighted...

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
...Rick on base in Everett. No this is not a joke! It was really him! I sat down next to him and spoke w/ him to ensure it was REALLY him! Just in case anyone wanted to know if this recluse was still alive and well...he's alive...well??? That all depends on what your version of "well" is. I mean, come on! We've all seen/talked to this guy. You be the judge! Anyway...Rick, it was nice seeing you again! How about calling a mofo sometime? :lol:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Rick seems to be in his own little world currently...... Wish him nothing but the best!

4rdsvtdriver

Established Member
We didn't talk too much about cars or anything really. It was like less than 10mins of talking since I was heading to the parking lot to leave the base. He has his son this weekend so you won't see him at all (surprise). I told him that everyone thought he was being a recluse but he just rolled his eyes at me. Rick, if you're out there. How about posting up on here and letting people know what you're up to.

4rdsvtdriver

Established Member
If you are lucky to get Will to check his messages, he will call you back and everytime he calls you, he'll call from a different number. :shrug: Confuses the hell out of me sometimes!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
WEll if you guys would just leave me a damn message we would chat...lol. I know, it was funny, rob was walking by and I grabbed him on the bus and he was like who the f*ck is this...then the second look...it was funny. I am good guys, just trying to spend time with my son when I have him, and the ship is in and out alot so you know. Just say hi, send me a message, its all good.

Rick

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
He don't call me back. Probably cause I chew his ass a bit if he does.

PULEAZE. Me?? Afraid of a dried up old racer such as yourself??:D
Charlie, I ALWAYS call people back, except for you. Have no clue why it's so hard. I have no excuse. You and I have always had problems getting connected over the phone. Is what it is........:beer:

WEll if you guys would just leave me a damn message we would chat...lol

Rick, this is TOO FUNNY as you have given me shite since day one about my rule of "if you don't leave a VM, I don't call back.

I do my very best to call people back. Unfortunatley, I get 60+ calls a day on average, working 75+ hour weeks so it's gets rough at times. Email and IM work best as I have my laptop open 14+ hours a day.

Last edited:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Right, I sent an email two days ago. Have ya responded? Nooooo. Don't give me that working too hard shit either. I'm doing 60% OT and have been for two freakin' years now. Good thing too, I'd be bankrupt if I didn't with all these damned toys of mine beggin' for money....

4rdsvtdriver

Established Member
Now, now boys...Play nice or I'll send you both to your rooms...and NO COBRA FOR 6 mos!!! :lol: Will, if you want to grab lunch sometime. Let me know. I'm on leave and kinda bored.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
It would be for mine, if I still had one. Yep, Will and I always flip each other shit. BTW, I ordered the engine stand and got a new big floor jack so the Brute is back in the queue.

Users who are viewing this thread