Showing how easy the new nGAUGE from Lund Racing is to use

Gamble13GT

Established Member
I have been getting a ton of PMs since I posted the pictures with the new nGAUGE by Lund Racing so I made this video to show how easy it is with it.

This is with Lund's software

1zqsmyw.jpg

**The one I have is still a BETA model so some minor changes will apply to the final product. **

I hope this video helps to show HOW EASY THIS DEVICE IS! I was not given a class or instructions. It's that easy to use.

A huge thank you to Ken Bjonnes​ for an awesome tune!!

https://youtu.be/P8cpOnvTFvs

908ssp

Established Member
Loading my tune today from the nGuage also beta version. Lund and the nGuage will be the go to tuner for DOB. the prototype GT550 manifold below.

P1010134_zpstcucc9iw.jpg

908ssp

Established Member
True but the programming on it is only available from Lund and the programing is what matters. The tune went great the drivability is perfect. I wish I had more miles on the car so I felt comfortable getting into the boost. With 170 miles I think it needs a bit more break miles. The loading was easy and doing a data log is a piece of cake.

RSKtakR

Established Member
True but the programming on it is only available from Lund and the programing is what matters. The tune went great the drivability is perfect. I wish I had more miles on the car so I felt comfortable getting into the boost. With 170 miles I think it needs a bit more break miles. The loading was easy and doing a data log is a piece of cake.

Not what I have been told. Amazon/ATS, Lund, VMP all use the programming for it and there is a list of prominent tuners for the first production batch of the Nguage that will be using the programming/Nguage as well.

Anthony K

Established Member
Break in is over rated.
got the blower with 600 miles on it. Been on the dyno testing, more than the street.

It's mechanical, not Dr. Phill. If it's going to break, it's going to break.

Amazing that Lund had all that perfectly tuned in one email tune on a one of a kind set up. No data logging required.
the iats being below freezing at all times must make it that much easier?

What's that strut tower brace weigh? Interesting design with 4 pivot points in the center.

908ssp

Established Member
Not what I have been told. Amazon/ATS, Lund, VMP all use the programming for it and there is a list of prominent tuners for the first production batch of the Nguage that will be using the programming/Nguage as well.

Lund did the tuning for VMP. The program running in the nGuage for the Mustang sold by Lund was written by Lund's company.

Gamble13GT

Established Member
Lund did the tuning for VMP. The program running in the nGuage for the Mustang sold by Lund was written by Lund's company.

Jut to add to this, the Lund Racing version will be different then the HPT or the gauge by itself.

Here is a quick video of mine on the dyno yesterday. With just a JLT CAI I am happy with the results. Made 411rwhp and 391trq

https://youtu.be/vvt1fMyOom4

Last edited:

908ssp

Established Member
That STB is sweet. Who makes it?

I made the brace I won't be making more way too difficult.

Anyway the tune worked great. did some data logs and updated the tune all of it a piece of cake. Now I have to schedule a dyno session where Lund will be on stand by to do updates what a great service.

BAD GT

Established Member
So when you went to the car you didn't show it loading a tune? does it work the same as the older tuners?

Users who are viewing this thread