Show off your stance!

tigerhonaker

Established Member
Looks pretty dang good. I do the same thing in the winter in my garage. It takes me about 8 hours with clay,M105/205,NXT2 and P21S. I'll even wash my car in the garage if I don't get out early enough in the summer mornings. I wouldn't change a thing about your car. It's almost like Ford made those wheels for that car. They look fantastic with the color.

Mike,

It does take all day to do the cleaning and detailing for sure.
Very time consuming but when it is all completed.
It sure does look Awesome once again. :beer:

As you say in the winter I just drop the door and do my thing inside.
I have HVAC in it from my downstairs unit.
It is not perfect but it keeps the temperature where you can go out there and do your thing.
The day I did mine it was 40 deg. outside and 62 deg. inside the garage where I was.

White95

HANO Motorsports
Established Member
Steeda Sport Springs

102_1362.gif

102_1366.gif

102_1356.gif

TANGpics525.gif

NOLACLS

Established Member

I have always liked the look of those rear windows and the cali spec bumper. I just was never sure how it would look with the cdc ducktail that i have. How do yall think it would look with my car above (sorry to hijack). Look good or too many | | | | | | lines on the back?

time capsule

Established Member
20" Weld RTS 10.5 rear and a 6" front

20" Weld RTS 10.5 rear and a 6" front.
315/35/20 rear Nitto NT05R
225/35/20 front Nitto Neo Gen

071_zps0734aef0.jpg

069_zps9c2a12f4.jpg

066_zps6fc2dd1c.jpg

Last edited:

Clomonac

Awesome rides in here. I love the tires on that Bullitt. Just have a question maybe someone can help me with...

I just bought 19" charcoal AMR's and i want to lower the car 1.5" all around.

I understand that I need a panhard bar but i saw on another thread someone highly recommended getting shocks/struts, as well as all this other stuff and replacing ball joints, front control arms, LCA & UCA's, and all this other stuff because of things like "pinion angle will shift" and stuff (and i quote the member). Basically made it sound like dropping a supercharger on a completely stock motor. IS he talking out of his a$$? Never heard of all that for a little over an inch!!!

Users who are viewing this thread