Show off your FORZA 3 video :) Shelby Content Inside

Pnsh3r

Established Member
Sorry about the crappy camera, but the game is nevertheless awesome. If you watch it in full screen it is actually not too bad and sound is decent.
Bw - this was my first time racing at this track with this car. It just goes to show how good the physics engine in the game is.

Upload your videos for all to see :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpX7hsv0vPc"]YouTube - Forza 3 Gameplay[/ame]

Last edited:

Pnsh3r

Established Member
I saw it on a couple of warez sites, too - but, refuse to mod my Xbox.
Now, waiting for everyone else to contribute :)

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
I love the Carrera GT so damn much

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3L7Fup5RBs"]YouTube - Music to my ears (CGT Powershifting)[/ame]

:rockon:

SCARNECK

Established Member
Testing, will put some ford stuff up later

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOTWJyOdzpY"]YouTube - vaux drift[/ame]

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
This game was rushed too much.

Could've been way better

SCARNECK

Established Member
Thanks, and i agree I think it was rushed a little... The drag racing , the didnt put any effort other than saying look a track... no tires, cars hard to launch, no nothing

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
yeah plus theres a few glitches too... one of the most annoying ones is the replay shifting. it sounds like you **** up your shifts when you really were shifting fine.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Can't get to my vid yet, but here are some pics..

Working on making the MKII my drift car..

supra2.jpg

supra1.jpg

supra.jpg

And this is my drag car: (Don't worry, I have the 93 Cobra too along with some other cars)

WS6.jpg

WS62.jpg

I have to put the hood back to stock though. If you try to drive it with the in-car view, you can't see anything but hood! You can't drive it at all! Haha

kuruma

Established Member
My gripes with the game:

1. Upgraded turbos dont constantly have a huge air intake swishing sound at 1psi. If I'm going around a corner at 60% throttle at 3krpm, its not going to sound crazy loud spooling sound.

Sound department could have been greatly improved with a little thinking.

2. The speedometer in the supra doesnt match the speed of what you are going, 100mph shows 180 in the interior analog speedometer, pisses me off.

SCARNECK

Established Member
My gripes with the game:

1. Upgraded turbos dont constantly have a huge air intake swishing sound at 1psi. If I'm going around a corner at 60% throttle at 3krpm, its not going to sound crazy loud spooling sound.

Sound department could have been greatly improved with a little thinking.

2. The speedometer in the supra doesnt match the speed of what you are going, 100mph shows 180 in the interior analog speedometer, pisses me off.

Totally agree, and I noticed that with the supra also.... possibly since its a right hand drive supra it only shows Km/h

kuruma

Established Member
Totally agree, and I noticed that with the supra also.... possibly since its a right hand drive supra it only shows Km/h

edit:

so apparently its km/h but the wrong gauge. So booo to turn 10 on that one.

Last edited:

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
CGT powershifting is AAAAmazing! How do you do that? manual? I played it today and the game is so damn good :bowdown:

manual with clutch... when you shift with the throttle still held in, it bounces off the limiter. but to get the real powershift sound, you release throttle quickly, quickly press clutch and shiftup, then quickly press throttle. it all takes half a second.

Users who are viewing this thread