show me your garage

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
I agree with the VCT tiles, might look at those. My epoxy floor is doing the usual peel.

Twolift.jpg

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
I've been wanting to do the VCT tiles for some time now. Just curious how they hold up.

Where'd you get them from???

It looks awesome!!!!

they're pretty tough as far as driving on them. but they are no good if you plan on using a jack w/jack stands, they'll dig into the tiles.
i just mop and polish the floor a couple times per year and they look great.
Home depot sells the tiles and adhesive

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
words can not explain the hate I have for all of you...

Can't wait to get out of college and buy my own house...

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
since we just built the house and I don't have all the clutter out of the garage yet :rollseyes I will show an outside pic for now, and a empty pic later :thumbsup:

thenewhouse.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Wow!!! Are you kidding me? You just got the First Prize trophy for your garage!! :beer: There are a lot of really nice garages represented in this thread but making one both functional and a work of entertainment art is over the top. I am amazed. There was a collector nearby who had an older storage garage (3 bay) set up with a checkered floor and some nice nostalgic items but yours kicks his to the curb. Well done! :rockon:

buckinwild

Established Member
I saw alot of really well done garages in this thread. I'm planning on sprucing up mine sometime in the not so distant future got several good ideas from this.

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
My lifts are from Backyard Buddy. Not the cheapest by far but I'm a true believer in 'you get what you pay for'. I've seen videos of some lifts falling and I liked the safety factors with Backyard Buddy. I believe their lifts start off just under 4k. Mine were a little more since they are the narrower and extended lift.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
Great thread, getting some good ideas for the next garage. :beer:

This is my current garage, detached two car, 24'x24'. This is when we first moved in, it's all cluttered right now. Once the R/T is back on the road I'm going to empty it and coat the floor. Next house will be on 5+ acres and I'll have a nice 3+car built, with a lift and maybe a small apt or loft. :thumbsup:

DSC01368.jpg

RussZTT

Established Member
Guys with lifts, how do you like the 4 post compared to the 2 post? I'll be getting one just not sure what one to get. :shrug:

Jefe

Established Member
Guys with lifts, how do you like the 4 post compared to the 2 post? I'll be getting one just not sure what one to get. :shrug:

One of these days we're going to get one. With the 2 post you almost always need a taller roof and you have to drill it into the concrete but they are better if you dont have much room to work with. With the 4 posts now they can do everything a 2 post can plus you don't need to drill it down and it can roll around on casters when not loaded down

BTW We saw some 4 post lifts at Barrett Jackson for around $1800 shipped. Dont pay too much

Users who are viewing this thread