Show Me your Exhaust Tips!!! *Pics*

from6to8

Established Member
Hey sorry to bring this thread back to life but sometimes when you want answers you just have to do what you have to do it LOL. Hopefully you will get a notification I see you haven't been on in a while. I'm looking to do something similar to yours and I'd like to probably use a 2 and 1/2 in Alex tailpipe and let me shop cut and weld me on 3.5 inch tips and I'm wondering if that's what you did cuz that's what it looks like?

Reference Thread
https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/show-me-your-exhaust-tips-pics.622710/

Last edited by a moderator:

from6to8

Established Member
here ya go handsomerob, i finally got em welded. They are big and take some getting used to, but I LIKE THEM, im sure they will get flamed by others. But another plus is they sound AWESOME! way more rumble then the intercooled style and got rid of the annoying buzz i was getting with the intercooled ones.. it used to go.. REEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvv buzzzzzzzzzz... it sucked, now its reeevvvvvvv ruuummmbbbbllleeee

View attachment 1128828
View attachment 1128829
View attachment 1128830
Hi what is your exhaust setup again? What I'm thinking about doing that's that hopefully might work best for me as what I want to do, is get a stainless steel LX tailpipe and have them cut and weld me on stainless steel 3.5 in more than likely the Magnaflow tips. I do like the curvature up to the bumper

Users who are viewing this thread