heres my 2valve : )

mecar053.jpg

mycarspacers026.jpg

mycarspacers036.jpg

mecar006.jpg

mecar060.jpg

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
this car belongs to a guy in our car club. it has a built 347 with a KB. runs right at 700rwhp. this car is all business!
picture011ir6.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
topupfrontquarter.jpg

saleensig.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

small1.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

Just got it supercharged a few months ago. Already looking for more power and definitely better handling. Want to get an intercooler, but next weekend I'm putting in an 03 cobra IRS and FLSFC's soon after. Planning on a full road race setup once I'm outta school, hopefully this time with a KB or turbo.

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
mysticsvt said:
HA HA HA..thats cute..I own a SC GT with about 10 grand and a 04 Cobra with about 4..there is NOOOO comparison. The GT...is SLOWWWWW. Thanks for playing though:lol:

Your GT may be slow but these 2Vs will walk you.

attachment.php

This Roush runs low 10s. And that's without nitrous.
http://www.modularpowerhouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40010

attachment.php

This Saleen makes 703rwhp/827rwtq with nitrous and over 700rwtq blower only.
http://www.modularpowerhouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28246

attachment.php

This GT makes 802rwhp/800rwtq with nitrous and over 700rwhp blower alone.
http://www.modularpowerhouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33696

Your Cobra is nice, but it isnt as invincible as you think. And please dont start the money for mods argument. I thought only ricers use that?

Last edited:

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
stangman2v said:
a built 347 huh?

those are 2v valve covers ;)

so you are saying that there is no such thing as a 347 2V engine? well here you go. why is there always a jackass in every thread. oh and one more thing stangman2v, its not my car so i have no reason to hype it up, but if you want to know about it let me know and ill get the owner to post the specifics right here along with pictures and everything for you.....

347 cid 2V
347cuineo8.jpg

right off the ford webpage 302-347 2V heads
347strokerheadsgv7.jpg

3472vstrokerav3.jpg

347enginesw1.jpg

now to find these i just did a web/image search of 347 2V.

gi_jackii

Established Member
heres the rest of them...

18/9 275/35/18 front and 18/10 295/35/18 rear
101_0326.jpg

101_0324.jpg

101_0325.jpg

101_0323.jpg

1969_mach_1.jpg
(yeah its a mach baby)

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Almo said:
:lol:

My GT would have ran circles around my KB Cobra... Cobra wasn’t even close in comparison. :dw:

Your stock GT ran circles around your Cobra? Your an idiot..or..your comparing a modded car against a modded car which is stupid. You can build a UGO to beat a Ford GT..if you had the money. Yes the Cobra cost more than a GT, you get what you pay for. I started off with a stock 02 GT and put ALOT of money into it...ran mid 7's in the 8th and never really had the bugs all worked out. Bought the Cobra for 26 grand...maybe 4 grand into her and almost 500 at the wheel with about 400 at the wheel in the GT...do the math. I owned a GT...and wish I could have just went back and started over with a better platform..the COBRA. Not a GT basher especially since I own one, but having had both...the Cobra even for the extra money is a much better car. To mod each..bang for the buck the Cobra is a much better car as well. To each his own, but I have been there-Shane

andreas.e

User from Sweden
Established Member
You suck in building cars if you put ALOT of money into a GT and still only got 390rwhp. A KB 1.7 @ 8-9psi does that and that kit about 4500usd

mysticsvt said:
Your stock GT ran circles around your Cobra? Your an idiot..or..your comparing a modded car against a modded car which is stupid. You can build a UGO to beat a Ford GT..if you had the money. Yes the Cobra cost more than a GT, you get what you pay for. I started off with a stock 02 GT and put ALOT of money into it...ran mid 7's in the 8th and never really had the bugs all worked out. Bought the Cobra for 26 grand...maybe 4 grand into her and almost 500 at the wheel with about 400 at the wheel in the GT...do the math. I owned a GT...and wish I could have just went back and started over with a better platform..the COBRA. Not a GT basher especially since I own one, but having had both...the Cobra even for the extra money is a much better car. To mod each..bang for the buck the Cobra is a much better car as well. To each his own, but I have been there-Shane

Black03Mach

Smoked Tail Lights
Established Member
MPRT_H8R said:
so you are saying that there is no such thing as a 347 2V engine? well here you go. why is there always a jackass in every thread. oh and one more thing stangman2v, its not my car so i have no reason to hype it up, but if you want to know about it let me know and ill get the owner to post the specifics right here along with pictures and everything for you.....

347 cid 2V
347cuineo8.jpg

right off the ford webpage 302-347 2V heads
347strokerheadsgv7.jpg

3472vstrokerav3.jpg

347enginesw1.jpg

now to find these i just did a web/image search of 347 2V.
:lol: those are ohv engines you posted not ohc engines

the largest stroker i have seen for 4.6 l modulars is a 327

unless your friend swapped in a 5.4 and stroked that...then thats more believable

Last edited:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
stangman2v said:
have a clue on how fast those are? cause every one those particular 2v's would show you taillights
You GT owners are missing the whole point. "Mysticsvt" has had both cars, a blown GT and a Terminator, and he stated that simply putting a blower on the 2V GT is still no match for a 03/04 Cobra. Yes there are some seriously modded GTs in this thread that will outrun a Cobra but that is IRRELEVANT, you can make anything faster with more money!
Bottom line, mod for mod, the Cobra is going to make more power because of the superior platform in stock trim. I used to have a 02GT with full bolt-ons (no power adder) and in stock trim my 03Cobra was in another galaxy of performance, there is simply no argument.

By the way, Sweet GTs in this thread, props to all:beer:

Last edited:

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
Black03Mach said:
:lol: those are ohv engines you posted not ohc engines

the largest stroker i have seen for 4.6 l modulars is a 327

unless your friend swapped in a 5.4 and stroked that...then thats more believable

i really dont know what motor ect.....he started out with. i do know that he went to georgia and had the engine built. i have no idea if he built up the stock motor of if he started from scratch but im pretty positive he said it is a 347 stroker. the pictures are just showing that there are "347 2V" engines, AND that i have no reason to lie about a car that isnt even mine. i also do know that his car has right at 700rwhp. i get so pissed off because there is always some asshole on here trying to discount shit that people say. but like i said if stangman2v wants the specifics on his motor i will get all the details from him and post em right here.

stangman2v

smile
Established Member
MPRT_H8R said:
i really dont know what motor ect.....he started out with. i do know that he went to georgia and had the engine built. i have no idea if he built up the stock motor of if he started from scratch but im pretty positive he said it is a 347 stroker. the pictures are just showing that there are "347 2V" engines, AND that i have no reason to lie about a car that isnt even mine. i also do know that his car has right at 700rwhp. i get so pissed off because there is always some asshole on here trying to discount shit that people say. but like i said if stangman2v wants the specifics on his motor i will get all the details from him and post em right here.

sorry i should have been more specific those are 2v MODULAR valve covers, NOT pushrod valve covers. so either that is an old pic of his motor, or he's telling you a story. jeez man lighten up, IF in fact he was talking out his @#$ (which i believe he is), it's not the first timr someone has lied about mods, i promise. like said previously if he went the5.4 route then it'd be somewhat believable, but anytime someone says "347" they're nearly always talking about a ford pushrod motor. to the hole asshole thing, meh i could care less what you think of me. i was just calling it like i see it, trying to clue you in to a lie you've been told, but oh well

Last edited:

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
stangman2v said:
screw that mess :-D

Then let's install my BAP and your rotors.

Yeah, what I thought. You now pick work.

Black03Mach

Smoked Tail Lights
Established Member
MPRT_H8R said:
im pretty interested on the specs (not doubting but more curious)

stangman2v

smile
Established Member
V_Eight said:
Then let's install my BAP and your rotors.

Yeah, what I thought. You now pick work.

new rotors are already on :thumbsup: you find out which wire to splice in on? you're also going to need a soldering iron & solder. don't trust that little splice clip

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
stangman2v said:
sorry i should have been more specific those are 2v MODULAR valve covers, NOT pushrod valve covers. so either that is an old pic of his motor, or he's telling you a story. jeez man lighten up, IF in fact he was talking out his @#$ (which i believe he is), it's not the first timr someone has lied about mods, i promise. like said previously if he went the5.4 route then it'd be somewhat believable, but anytime someone says "347" they're nearly always talking about a ford pushrod motor. to the hole asshole thing, meh i could care less what you think of me. i was just calling it like i see it, trying to clue you in to a lie you've been told, but oh well

thanks for explaining man, i really do appreciate it. :beer: i think the picture might be before he had the motor built because i just cant see this guy lying. i know for a fact that he took to car to Georgia and had it built up. you have me curious now as to what he has in his car but i promise i would never come on here and lie about cars, mine or anyone elses. and i dont think bad of you, there are just alot of people on here that always seem to think the worst of other people on here. SO ONCE AGAIN I SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOU COMING BACK ON AND EXPLAINING YOUR COMMENTS! THANKS.

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
stangman2v said:
new rotors are already on :thumbsup: you find out which wire to splice in on? you're also going to need a soldering iron & solder. don't trust that little splice clip

I almost want to say **** it and get a big nasty Aeromotive A1000 and huge lines. :D

And no, I don't know which wire to tap off of.

Users who are viewing this thread