Should Police stop speeders like this?

lww18

Josh
Established Member
Oddly enough I work with a girl whos daughter is friends with the girl that was on the back of the bike....To my understanding the cops in watauga had posted the reason for "initiating the traffic stop" was because the bike ran a red light.......The sad thing about the story though is the kid driving the bike was in the hospital for like 1 week and the girl on the back was is still trying to recover from it....just learning how to walk again. Terrible situation, apparently the driver had warrants out for his arrest to and this was his reason for running.........

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Yall have got to be shitting me. You say only unless he did something like murder?

This guy is hauling ass prob well above 150mph and you think cops shouldnt be able to do this. Im sorry but id rather a trained cop take that loser out, than my family following the law gets hit by this ass clown and kills my family.

Hes breaking the law going that fast, and he is putting everyone else's life in danger around him.

I say more power to the cops throw a spike strip down sit back and watch the fun.

I'm guessing that when you had your KB GT, you always travelled exactly the speedlimit, if not less?

Hypocrit.

warpd

Established Member
Some of responses to this thread are ****ing retarded. Killing someone for a traffic offense is unacceptable, the minute we let police be judge, jury, and executioner is the minute this country becomes a police state. Don't get me started on the hypocrisy either. Some of the people saying "he broke the law, yea he deserves to die" are the same people commenting on street racing videos including bikes racing and saying how badass the cars or bikes are and how cool the races were. Give me a ****ing break people. Agreeing with this is the same as saying next time you take your vette or Cobra or whatever else out for a spirited drive and a cop catches you speeding he has the right to KILL YOU. Majority of the time if a car hits a bike head on like that even at lower speeds the rider is going to be seriously, SERIOUSLY injured if not killed. Most of us on this board participate in illegal speed contests to triple digit speeds, there have even been threads talking about running from the cops. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. In threads like this all the hypocrites come out of the woodwork and it makes me ****ing sick this kind of groupthink is what is wrong with society not cops not being allowed to kill people. One or two loud voices speak up and everybody else conveniently forgets about all their illegal speed activities and hangs a guy like this out to dry.

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Some of responses to this thread are ****ing retarded. Killing someone for a traffic offense is unacceptable, the minute we let police be judge, jury, and executioner is the minute this country becomes a police state.

Maybe you should tell this guys family how using lethal force would not have been a good idea.

http://www.kpho.com/video/14785075/index.html

WAKE UP. Getting killed for a traffic offense is not what I want, or asked for.

NOW READ THIS AND READ THIS AGAIN BEFORE YOU ANSWER...... Killing someone who runs stop lights, stop signs, and places innocent drivers at risk while running from the police should be stopped any way necessary.

If thats means lethal force so be it. I COULD CARE LESS IF THE COPS KILLED EVERY RUNNER WILLING TO RISK KILLING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS SO THEY CAN GET OUT OF A TICKET OR JAIL.

I would rather have that than ONE innocent family going through a green light getting hit at 80+ MPH by some criminal killer running a red light because they do not want a ticket or jail time.

So where do you draw the line on letting someone go? Easy answer, I say give police the OK to use lethal force on every runner and then there is no gray area for the police to decide.

DEATH THERAPY 100% EFFECTIVE!!!!!!!

VPF

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I'm guessing that when you had your KB GT, you always travelled exactly the speedlimit, if not less?

Hypocrit.

O im sorry you're acting like you know me.

I never once fled away from cops going that fast or fled period, and i never once travelled that fast anywhere busy and not around people. Ya maybe sometimes on a highway at 1am with no one around.

Unlike the douchebag in the video i have respect for those around me and human life, if i want to speed i will be smart enough to do it when no one is around, and if something happens it will only mess me up.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
and dont forget your comparing me to a guy that obviously did something wrong and is running from the cops on a highspeed pursuit.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Some of responses to this thread are ****ing retarded. Killing someone for a traffic offense is unacceptable, the minute we let police be judge, jury, and executioner is the minute this country becomes a police state. Don't get me started on the hypocrisy either. Some of the people saying "he broke the law, yea he deserves to die" are the same people commenting on street racing videos including bikes racing and saying how badass the cars or bikes are and how cool the races were. Give me a ****ing break people. Agreeing with this is the same as saying next time you take your vette or Cobra or whatever else out for a spirited drive and a cop catches you speeding he has the right to KILL YOU. Majority of the time if a car hits a bike head on like that even at lower speeds the rider is going to be seriously, SERIOUSLY injured if not killed. Most of us on this board participate in illegal speed contests to triple digit speeds, there have even been threads talking about running from the cops. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. In threads like this all the hypocrites come out of the woodwork and it makes me ****ing sick this kind of groupthink is what is wrong with society not cops not being allowed to kill people. One or two loud voices speak up and everybody else conveniently forgets about all their illegal speed activities and hangs a guy like this out to dry.

You are right on target with this post!! 100% agree.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Maybe you should tell this guys family how using lethal force would not have been a good idea.

NOW READ THIS AND READ THIS AGAIN BEFORE YOU ANSWER...... Killing someone who runs stop lights, stop signs, and places innocent drivers at risk while running from the police should be stopped any way necessary.

If thats means lethal force so be it. I COULD CARE LESS IF THE COPS KILLED EVERY RUNNER WILLING TO RISK KILLING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS SO THEY CAN GET OUT OF A TICKET OR JAIL.

I would rather have that than ONE innocent family going through a green light getting hit at 80+ MPH by some criminal killer running a red light because they do not want a ticket or jail time.

So where do you draw the line on letting someone go? Easy answer, I say give police the OK to use lethal force on every runner and then there is no gray area for the police to decide.

VPF

I am sure their is some aspect of your life were you endanger or have endangered other people by being stupid or careless. Karma has a weird way of sorting out people like you. I hope since you clearly have no mercy life has no mercy for you.

warpd

Established Member

VPF

I'm sorry running a a stop sign or red light is a simple traffic violation, misdemeanor at most and is still not a legitimate reason to take a human beings life. That would make a police officer who is supposed to enforce the law and that is all, a vigilante. Luckily our legal system is a little more level headed than you. We do not prosecute people for what they MIGHT have done in this country, but what they actually do. What a dumb idea right?:rolleyes: Maybe you should move to Iran or another totalitarian state, their legal system seems like its more in line with your way of thinking.

smknvette

Established Member

VPF

So the next time you pass somebody at 80mph or above in your cobra that gives them the right to kill you i guess. You dont have to be speeding to hurt somebody or kill somebody. If you pass me and your speeding (dosent matter how fast your going you can kill somebody if you were running 75mph in a 60mph zone) that gives me the right or the police to run you out of the road and kill you. YOU were speeding so you took it on yourself to endanger my family so you should die...................................... Does this sound crazy?Whats the difference?

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
I noticed three things in common with you guys.

Atlanta, GA .... Auburn, AL .... Asheville.

And people wonder why southerners get a bad rap.

I'm sorry running a a stop sign or red light is a simple traffic violation, misdemeanor at most and is still not a legitimate reason to take a human beings life. That would make a police officer who is supposed to enforce the law and that is all, a vigilante. Luckily our legal system is a little more level headed than you. We do not prosecute people for what they MIGHT have done in this country, but what they actually do. What a dumb idea right?:rolleyes: Maybe you should move to Iran or another totalitarian state, their legal system seems like its more in line with your way of thinking.

Read what I wrote you f-ing IDIOT!!!!!!

NOW READ THIS AND READ THIS AGAIN BEFORE YOU ANSWER...... someone who runs stop lights, stop signs, and places innocent drivers at risk while running from the police should be stopped any way necessary.

If thats means lethal force so be it
Where did I say a minor traffic violation should be punishable by death? I see reading comprehension is not one of your strong points.

I am sure their is some aspect of your life were you endanger or have endangered other people by being stupid or careless. Karma has a weird way of sorting out people like you. I hope since you clearly have no mercy life has no mercy for you.

I have never ran from the cops putting hundreds of peoples lives in danger either. And if I ever do I hope they stop me before I kill anyone. Using any means necessary. People like me???? Yes Karma hates people like me who think scumbags running from the police should be stopped before they kill someone.

I have no respect for assholes who put innocent people in danger because the are a POS. If that makes me a bad person in your eyes, I feel sorry for you. Hopefully you never have to deal with someone you know getting killed by a POS running from the cops.

So the next time you pass somebody at 80mph or above in your cobra that gives them the right to kill you i guess. You dont have to be speeding to hurt somebody or kill somebody. If you pass me and your speeding (dosent matter how fast your going you can kill somebody if you were running 75mph in a 60mph zone) that gives me the right or the police to run you out of the road and kill you. YOU were speeding so you took it on yourself to endanger my family so you should die...................................... Does this sound crazy?Whats the difference?

NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!!!! But if you are running from the cops and breaking numerous moving violations and traffic control devices you run a 1000X's better chance of killing someone.

Where do you ignorant fu*ks come up with this shit. Are you trying to be so stupid? Please show me where I said speeders should be killed. YEP THAT IS RIGHT YOU CAN'T. Because I never said it.

ONCE AGAIN for the ignorant!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE RUNNING FROM THE COPS DRIVING LIKE AN ASSHOLE BLOWING STOP SIGNS, RED LIGHTS, WEAVING IN AND OUT OF TRAFFIC, GOING THE WRONG WAY ON ANY ROADWAY, RAMMING OTHER CARS, FLYING THROUGH A SCHOOL ZONE, ETC, ETC, ETC. YOU SHOULD BE STOPPED ANY WAY NECESSARY. LETHAL OR OTHERWISE.

If you disagree with that you are a person who has thought about or have ran from the police. Or you are just here taking up air that more deserving people could use.

VPF

Last edited:

warpd

Established Member
I noticed three things in common with you guys.

Atlanta, GA .... Auburn, AL .... Asheville.

And people wonder why southerners get a bad rap.

Says the guy from Las Vegas the jewel of morality in the United States, spare me.

IF YOU ARE RUNNING FROM THE COPS DRIVING LIKE AN ASSHOLE BLOWING STOP SIGNS, RED LIGHTS, WEAVING IN AND OUT OF TRAFFIC, GOING THE WRONG WAY ON ANY ROADWAY, RAMMING OTHER CARS, FLYING THROUGH A SCHOOL ZONE, ETC, ETC, ETC. YOU SHOULD BE STOPPED ANY WAY NECESSARY. LETHAL OR OTHERWISE.

This basically says if someone does any of the above you agree that the police should be allowed to use lethal force to stop it ie. KILLING SOMEONE, in other words if they kill them to stop them from running away from them, you agree with that, which in turns means you cannot comprehend your own typed words. Running from the police is not a capitol offense nor should it be jackass. There are alot worse crimes than running red lights and speeding that are not met with lethal force. Like I said take that shit to Iran, that is not how the United States legal system works.

I find it hard to understand how a BIKE is going to be ramming cars to get them out of his way jerk off. The only thing we see he did is run from the police and run a red light. One of which (running the red light) is a TRAFFIC VIOLATION and running from the police is a relatively minor felony. Just kill em all right?

Last edited:

blacksrt

Established Member
The next time I see a guy racing/speeding in a car I am going to blow him up with a missile launcher.................

This is about as much since as some of you guys are making..................... lmao

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Says the guy from Las Vegas the jewel of morality in the United States, spare me.

This basically says if someone does any of the above you agree that the police should be allowed to use lethal force to stop it ie. KILLING SOMEONE, in other words if they kill them to stop them from running away from them, you agree with that, which in turns means you cannot comprehend your own typed words. Running from the police is not a capitol offense nor should it be jackass. There are alot worse crimes than running red lights and speeding that are not met with lethal force. Like I said take that shit to Iran, that is not how the United States legal system works.

I find it hard to understand how a BIKE is going to be ramming cars to get them out of his way jerk off. The only thing we see he did is run from the police and run a red light. One of which (running the red light) is a TRAFFIC VIOLATION and running from the police is a relatively minor felony. Just kill em all right?

Yes I live in Vegas. DID I EVER SAY IT WAS THE JEWEL OF MORALITY. Once again you prove ignorance is running wild in the world.

LET ME REPEAT MYSELF FOR YOU ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!

YES!!! IF YOU ARE RUNNING FROM THE COPS DRIVING LIKE AN ASSHOLE BLOWING STOP SIGNS, RED LIGHTS, WEAVING IN AND OUT OF TRAFFIC, GOING THE WRONG WAY ON ANY ROADWAY, RAMMING OTHER CARS, FLYING THROUGH A SCHOOL ZONE, ETC, ETC, ETC. YOU SHOULD BE STOPPED ANY WAY NECESSARY. LETHAL OR OTHERWISE.

What part do you not understand? If you are willing to run and take the chance of killing some innocent person becasue YOU CHOOSE NOT TO STOP WHEN YOU ARE BEING PULLED OVER, you should be stopped using ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!! If you die in the process to F-ING BAD, you should have stopped. Better the runner than an innocent person!!!!!!!

If you know you might get killed and choose to continue to run. YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!!!!!!! As you show no respect for the innocent people following the law.

Please tell this family about how assholes running from the cops endangering others should not be stopped at any cost.

BOO F-ING WHO YOU IGNORANT PRICK!!!!!! Just think if the prick stopped he would not have been rammed. I feel no sorrow from a useless POS running from the police. IF DON'T RUN, YOU DON'T RUN THE RISK OF KILLING SOME INNOCENT PERSON(S) OR YOURSELF.

AGAIN READING COMPREHENSION IS NOT YOUR STRONG POINT IS IT. Please show me where I said the bike was ramming cars? ONCE AGAIN YOU CAN'T.

Accidents happen but when you act like a wild animal showing no respect for innocent people you should be treated in the same manner. You are leaving out one of the main things I said, "IF YOU RUN" the police should use any force necessary to stop you. The choice is up to the runner.

You are what is wrong with society today. You are a sympathizer to criminals and those who place others in harms way because of the choices they are making.

VPF

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
The next time I see a guy racing/speeding in a car I am going to blow him up with a missile launcher.................

This is about as much since as some of you guys are making..................... lmao

Once again someones lack of reading comprehension is showing.

EDIT.. Because my last comment was more from reading warpd's comments.

VPF

Last edited:

Paulinator

Established Member
that was pure luck. the cop was pulling around to block him and the bike didnt veer enough to get out of the way of the car and hit it.

blacksrt

Established Member
Once again someones lack of reading comprehension is showing.

EDIT.. Because my last comment was more from reading warpd's comments.

VPF

By the look of it, you have your head up your ass.........This is clearly shown by your avatar. :banana:

image.php

Users who are viewing this thread