Should I send the block back?

MG0h3

Established Member
Oh OK. As long as you didn't think the seller would cover it. Just sucks because now you're gonna be out $200 or so.

Ya, and who is to say he won’t receive it, then claim that it was damaged when you shipped it back.

If you don’t have some sort of leverage over him via EBay or PayPal, I don’t seem him doing the right thing

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Ya, and who is to say he won’t receive it, then claim that it was damaged when you shipped it back.

If you don’t have some sort of leverage over him via EBay or PayPal, I don’t seem him doing the right thing

thats another reason I bought from ebay, I have buyer protection and paypal's protection if things dont go right with ebay

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Just got this email. Fingers crossed
IMG_9176.jpg

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Also can a mod please delete that guys post basically doxing the person who sold me the block? I don’t want his name out there and especially for him to find this... I don’t need to lose my money as well as get sued

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Under normal circumstances I would have no problem with you posting his profile and listing. But since I cannot have anything going wrong especially him finding this thread and seeing the shit that’s posted... can you delete this post? I don’t wanna get sued or some shit and I’ve been trying to avoid linking exactly who it is

Im somewhat confused at this point.

You made this thread to ask for help.

A member posted some public information from the actual selling site you used. I do not understand what exactly you believe he did wrong that you want his post removed.

Help me understand exactly what the issue is. If you prefer said me a PM.

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Im somewhat confused at this point.

You made this thread to ask for help.

A member posted some public information from the actual selling site you used. I do not understand what exactly you believe he did wrong that you want his post removed.

Help me understand exactly what the issue is. If you prefer said me a PM.

I agree that it is public information. However, this thread was created to get advise on a situation I was experiencing, not outing the guy who sold me the block. If you guys think it’s fine to leave it then go ahead. I was careful not to link his profile or anything so I spelled out his username with spaces. Now someone posted his business and EBay profile when all I wanted was advise. Again, if you guys think it’s fine then leave it but I just didn’t wanna drag this guy through the mud too hard and have the chance of him finding this thread and sue me.

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
This is the end of the thread now. After fighting with FedEx about the damage, the seller convinced them to ship it back on their dime. It got trashed apparently on the way back as well and was put in 3 more boxes by someone along the way but I got my refund yesterday so it doesn’t matter anymore. Thanks everyone for your opinions and suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
This is the end of the thread now. After fighting with FedEx about the damage, the seller convinced them to ship it back on their dime. It got trashed apparently on the way back as well and was put in 3 more boxes by someone along the way but I got my refund yesterday so it doesn’t matter anymore. Thanks everyone for your opinions and suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Glad it all worked out. Seems thoe you may havelearned a lesson here. Also it's not always an easy situation getting your money back. There was alot of good advice in this thread for future people.

Last edited:

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Glad it all worked out. Seems thoe you may havelearned a lesson here. Also it's not always an easy situation getting your money back. There was alot of good advice in this thread for future people.
Couldn’t agree more

Users who are viewing this thread