Should I remove the Isos front and back? :(

DICobra

Established Member
Hey Guys,
Needed some input if I should remove the isos front and back or just one each isos front and back (lower or upper)? I have H&R SS with rolled fenders on the rear, also have 335/30/18's on rears. I do have some very slight rubbing on big bumps on the freeway but it doesn't worry me coz it's not cutting the tires. Needed to lower it some? Suggestions very much appreciated :)

pics...

tgasTT

Established Member
I think your Cobra's stance looks perfect, any lower you might get more rubbin, no?
But if form over function is your thing than remove the iso's...

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
I'm pretty sure the problem is with the wheels, and you should give them to me.

No seriously though, I think the stance looks awesome as is.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I wouldnt change a thing!! Sits perfect , if you remove the isos, as I have... my 305-35-18s rub the fenderwells BAD. I need to get mine rolled!

2003snake

Established Member
Damn, those 335's look sick!!!! I may have to switch from the 315's I have.....I wonder how they would do on the 18x10.5's SSR GT3's compared to your wheels....(wonder if the ofset is similar)....... I have no issues right now and my fenders are not rolled....

Also how did you go about rolling your fenders?

DICobra

Established Member
I wouldnt change a thing!! Sits perfect , if you remove the isos, as I have... my 305-35-18s rub the fenderwells BAD. I need to get mine rolled!

Thank you :)

Damn, those 335's look sick!!!! I may have to switch from the 315's I have.....I wonder how they would do on the 18x10.5's SSR GT3's compared to your wheels....(wonder if the ofset is similar)....... I have no issues right now and my fenders are not rolled....

Also how did you go about rolling your fenders?

Thank you :) I think your 10.5 would be ok, there maybe a slight bulge but it should be fine. I rolled the fenders by myself and it took awhile because I was careful not to crack the paint, I used the heatgun first and the rolled... :) BTW, I like those GT3's wheels.... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread