Shops in Seattle Tacoma area

Dusten

Established Member
I have no idea. Never tried to order a tune from Lund for either of those cars.
I watched matt build tunes for cars on multiple occasions and have driven numerous cars he's tuned. Unless you can speak from actual experience, keep the bs out of here.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
*editing thread to play nice and not let the thread get locked*
I wish you the best with TMS. I'm sure he's gotten better over time and it's not fair to talk of things in the past when everyone gets better at things as time goes by.

Last edited:

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Yea, I overstepped I think. I should either edit my post or move the thread to smackdown. My bad. :p

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I've edited my posts so the thread isn't locked. Plus, I should play nice. It's not my place to play karma

Mizark347

MPG Performance and Engineering
Established Member
Hey everyone,

I am the owner and tuner at MPG Performance and Engineering in Lynnwood, Wa. We are located right off I5 on 44th Ave. We utilize all of the latest software and hardware for today's fuel injection systems. All of our tuning is done in house on a brand new Dynojet 224X with the latest Winpep software.
Check us out!
www.mpgperformanctuning.com

Dusten

Established Member
Hey everyone,

I am the owner and tuner at MPG Performance and Engineering in Lynnwood, Wa. We are located right off I5 on 44th Ave. We utilize all of the latest software and hardware for today's fuel injection systems. All of our tuning is done in house on a brand new Dynojet 224X with the latest Winpep software.
Check us out!
www.mpgperformancetuning.com

Fixed your link

MastaAce03

Established Member
I’ll be there, probably around 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Learo2000GT

Established Member
I know this is an d thread but I am on the search for a shop in Puget sound area and prefer down south. I am looking for a mechanic that is familiar with the killer chiller system and modular motors (03 Lightning) preferably in the south sound. Also have some electrical bugs I have been chasing. Think I might of had a mouse issue at one point. Thanks in advance.

Doug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread