Shop recommendations for professional built dragcar (for export)

frp88

Established Member
Hi Guys,

Been on where a bunch, mainly more of a browser than participant. Have been active on mustangforums.com (username; mellowdien).
Already own a significantly modded 3V. However it's at the brink of losing it's "daily drivability". Thats why i'm looking to have a dragcar built.

I've become a big fan of foxbody's these past few months. Mostly the 87-93 notchbacks. What i need help with currently is finding a highly reputable shop
to build me what i want from the ground up. I am not a hands on kinda guy. That why i emphasize reputable, nothing new (to them), nothing that hasn't been done
before and also because everything will happen sight unseen to me as i am not located in the US.

We have our own classes here at the dragstrip and these are the ones i want the car to compete in without straining itself 11.0-11.99 | 10.0 - 10.99 | 9.0 - 9.99 .
I'd get into further detail with the recommended shops. But to summarize;
Looking for a professional shop with impeccable reputation with Foxbodies and performance builds.
Florida or East Coast but am willing to look nationwide as i'd have to travel regardless.

FYI; This would be the first foxbody at the dragstrip in our country. Help me represent!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread