Shop in Phoenix, AZ

5.0GT

Established Member
Anyone dealt with good shops, or know a shop known for his good work in the area?

I might need help with balancing and adjusting after I drop the car, and wanted to know shops before I need it.

RFM50

Established Member
Give CPR in tempe a try! His shop is new but he's not new to working on cars. I have met him and he seems leggit. He's on the azfullthrottle.com forum all the time.

5.0GT

Established Member
The ones I'm gonna work with if I needed help based on reviews would be Extreme Performance in Goodyear and CPR in Mesa.

scooter3

Established Member
Extreme Performance Tuning does great work. I have had them do all the work to my GT. They are having a dyno day this coming Saturday the 15th. 8am to 3:30pm.

5.0GT

Established Member
Extreme Performance Tuning does great work. I have had them do all the work to my GT. They are having a dyno day this coming Saturday the 15th. 8am to 3:30pm.

What's year is your GT?

Sounds great, the weather is amazing and I was planing on having a baseline. What dyno do they use?

foxspy

Established Member
Joe and the guys at CPR are legit. They're off of Broadway between Dobson and Alma School.

RFM50

Established Member
My brother in law had his car dyno tuned there and it seems like he left a lot of power on the table. If you need work done, go see Joe at CPR. Real nice guy and seems to do good work from what I have heard.

Joeazhp

Established Member
I'm the owner of cpr if you have any questions please feel free to pm me :) thanks for the kind words btw guys!

2003cobra22

Corn Fed
Established Member
So how does it feel now?
Runs good for being hot out much more consistent now doesnt heat soak as fast, like I said wasn't impressed by numbers 460hp seems good but i thought the 418tq was kinda low im sure 105 temp and 17 degrees timing didnt help ...winter will be alot better

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread