SHO Tach

evansgta

I just ordered a 2015 SHO and in all my research I found nothing on a Tachometer on this car.
Never owned a car with paddle shifters but would thing a tacho would go hand in hand with the paddles.
Any info would be appreciated.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's an option on the left hand side readout.

2014_ford_taurus_instrumentcluster.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Never read anything on a tacho. not even in the options. wonder if mine will have one with the PP

Did you not read what I said?

I'll be more clear.

You use the arrows (red) to navigate through the screen (white). It does have a tachometer display option.

Untitled.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm sorry but did you not read what I said? Just ordered the car so I don't have one to try yet.

I did read what you said. After I told you the answer, you again questioned whether or not yours would have it. And again, it will.

Secondly, you've been a member for 4 years and just started posted?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
13Cobra sells Fords for a living and part of his job is knowing what he sales. Since the '15 SHO is the same as a '14 SHO, everything should be the same.

The gauge cluster has two little LCD screens and you get the option of displaying different things. One of the options is what you are wanting to know about, the RPM gauge which 13Cobra explained on how you'll find it. What color SHO did you order? I look forward to seeing pictures and your opinion on how you like it.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
lol. you ordered a car, and didn't know if it had a tach? its got two turbos on it to btw.

Users who are viewing this thread