Shittin & Gittin Coal Rolling

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mmmmm. Love the sound of a hopped up diesel!

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've watched this truck quite a bit. Lots going on. Seems like they have a hard putting together a string of A-to-B passes. They seem to have lots of issues. Something this complex, I have no doubt is difficult to keep reliable. But if the name of the game is to win rounds...

Second question: why does drive paint his nails?

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I've watched this truck quite a bit. Lots going on. Seems like they have a hard putting together a string of A-to-B passes. They seem to have lots of issues. Something this complex, I have no doubt is difficult to keep reliable. But if the name of the game is to win rounds...

Second question: why does drive paint his nails?

If you have been following you would have seen they have had quite a few issues arise with the new combo. They just switched over to top fueling to help with rail pressure fluctuations. Getting that chassis sorted has been troublesome as well, they have far more torque on tap down low than traditional race vehicles and it’s been a learning curve pushing that combo to the edge to yield the times you just saw without blowing the tires off completely or having too soft a launch. They’ve been very aggressive to get where they are in such a short time.

As far as Lavon’s nails, he doesn’t paint them. It’s a genetic thing, they always are that white.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That diesel really sound great. Nice launch! Wish he ran a 1/4 mile vs. the 1/8. Just because I wanted to hear/see MORE!
upload_2021-2-26_18-46-20.png

Users who are viewing this thread