Shipping Time

nclemens

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
What is the typical time to ship Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors, a BilletFlow IRS Brace, and some bushings and bolts. I placed a order on December 25 and have still not got it. I'm not mad or anything i'm just wanting to know if it takes longer becuase of the length of the subframe connectors. Thanks.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
nclemens said:
What is the typical time to ship Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors, a BilletFlow IRS Brace, and some bushings and bolts. I placed a order on December 25 and have still not got it. I'm not mad or anything i'm just wanting to know if it takes longer becuase of the length of the subframe connectors. Thanks.

Nick,

I believe we've tried several times to contact you in response to your order inquiries. Have you not received any emails back from us?

The IRS Brace should have already arrived. The MM stuff which was ordered on the 25th we did'nt have all of it in stock. We were actually open the week of Christmas however MM and several other companies we deal with were closed that week until the 2nd of January. I assume that you're MM stuff is on its way and should be arriving any day now. If you like you can call the office tomorrow and we will be glad to get you your tracking info from MM. The phone is always the best and fastest way for a response. We do answer all emails though it just takes a little more time as we receive over 100 of them along with PM's each day.

Thanks for your understanding and your continued support. Jared@Lethal :beer:

nclemens

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Sorry i posted this before i recived your email. I understand what is going on. Thank you for your time. Also I have not recived the IRS Brace yet???

Users who are viewing this thread