Shiftech ?

SAcobra427

Established Member
Have any of you guys had any contact with Shiftech lately? Reason I ask is I ordered a double X mid pipe from them for my 2017 a month ago, paid with Paypal but have not been able to contact anyone there. 3 phone calls, 3 Emails with no responses and of course no pipes showing up.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
id be checking those dates and the paypal policy, file a claim if you can. If they suddenly speak up you can cancel the claim

JJ510

I ordered and paid for cat delete mid pipes for my 18 350 in the beginning of December. Emailed them a few weeks later and they sent me a BS tracking number that said "shipping label created". That status stayed like that for over a month. I finally contacted my bank and had the charge reversed. Miraculously my pipes appeared a few days later and were sent overnight shipping. I don't need the pipes anymore and I'm trying to contact them to return them but I've heard nothing back from them since last week.

SAcobra427

Established Member
They finally Emailed me this past Sat evening saying my 3 emails somehow went into there spam folder, this after I told them if I did not here from them by the end of the week ( about 5 hours were left) I was canceling my order and filing a claim with Paypal. Also no reason why my 3 phone call voice messages were never returned, maybe they have spam controls on there answering machine too. They say my order is going out this week, Ill keep ya's posted but this looks like it might be the way this place does business after hearing of your experience JJ510, I also got the fake pre shipping label right after the order was placed. If the part was not in stock just say so and cut the bullsh##

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
They finally Emailed me this past Sat evening saying my 3 emails somehow went into there spam folder, this after I told them if I did not here from them by the end of the week ( about 5 hours were left) I was canceling my order and filing a claim with Paypal. Also no reason why my 3 phone call voice messages were never returned, maybe they have spam controls on there answering machine too. They say my order is going out this week, Ill keep ya's posted but this looks like it might be the way this place does business after hearing of your experience JJ510, I also got the fake pre shipping label right after the order was placed. If the part was not in stock just say so and cut the bullsh##
They are notorious for this. They also are tied to 2m who treats customers like crap and "pretends" they are an American brand while they wait for china shipments. The owner of which was the same guy selling the knock off Shelby R front lips on the facebook groups, got in trouble for using trademark stuff and stopped but kept money from people.

I avoid both companies, their entire catalog is stolen IP from real companies.

SAcobra427

Established Member
Update.....Well another week has gone by now and no pipes and no response from them so I had to file a claim with Paypal. I also found a ton of stories online about this place that are almost exactly like mine, JJ 's and Nightmare's. A word to the wise.......

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for alerting others!

A word of advice. Whenever ordering from a company you might be questioning, it's an absolute must to nail down a ship date and get a tracking number on that ship date that you can verify. If they can't or won't provide a tracking number, cancel the order and get a refund. If a tracking number is provided but the tracking info doesn't confirm within 2 business days that it has shipped, cancel the order and get a refund.

SAcobra427

Established Member
Well it took another week or so but I am now getting my money back from Paypal. These stupid A**hole scammers never even responded to Paypals request to see what was going on with the order ! Went with an MBRP X pipe now, fit perfectly and it sounds great and cost 1/2 the amount of Shitechs nonexistent one ....... Once again, a word to the wise !

SAcobra427

Established Member
IMG_0502 (4).jpg

Osiris

Established Member
Bought their cat delete pipes and H pipe from them over a year ago. everything showed up on time with no issues. Price was far less than others. To this day, zero issues. I get plenty of compliments on the sound.

Guess things have changed...

SAcobra427

Established Member
Well like Nightmare said previously, they get there inventory from overseas apparently so it makes sense that they would be a cheaper price and if you call at the right time they have what they are advertising in stock.......

Osiris

Established Member
IDK...a pipe is a pipe. I had their parts checked over by my exhaust shop. They do custom work for race cars all the time. They could have easily said the pipes were trash and sold me something else. They didn't. They said the work was fine, pipes were as advertised and that was that for me.

I get that a lot of people were put off by them, and I guess knowing that I might not buy anything else from them (don't need anything else really), but I got what I wanted at the time and have been living with it thus far...

Users who are viewing this thread