Shift S3ctor event pics

FIFTY

Established Member
First time at this event, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Lots of high end cars(Lambo, Ferrari, GTR,) and a few stangs which held there own quite well. Near the end of the event there was a pretty major crash at over 200mph!!! luckily the guy was able to walk away on his own two feet.

All in all great event highly recommend, I'll make sure to bring mines next go round to burst a few bubbles:D

enjoy!

ShiftS3ctor002.jpg

ShiftS3ctor003.jpg

ShiftS3ctor303.jpg

ShiftS3ctor041.jpg

ShiftS3ctor048.jpg

ShiftS3ctor040.jpg

ShiftS3ctor034.jpg

ShiftS3ctor022.jpg

ShiftS3ctor016.jpg

ShiftS3ctor020.jpg

ShiftS3ctor011.jpg

ShiftS3ctor009.jpg

ShiftS3ctor072.jpg

ShiftS3ctor094.jpg

ShiftS3ctor154.jpg

ShiftS3ctor120.jpg

ShiftS3ctor178.jpg

ShiftS3ctor200.jpg

ShiftS3ctor243.jpg

ShiftS3ctor244.jpg

ShiftS3ctor250.jpg

ShiftS3ctor301.jpg

ShiftS3ctor309.jpg

ShiftS3ctor292.jpg

ShiftS3ctor282.jpg

ShiftS3ctor321.jpg

ShiftS3ctor325.jpg

ShiftinGT

Established Member
Never heard of it but looks like the goal is to go as fast as possible. Wonder what the owner of the GTR is gonna do.

FIFTY

Established Member
Never heard of it but looks like the goal is to go as fast as possible. Wonder what the owner of the GTR is gonna do.
The car is definitely done, if it were me I'd drop it off on the side of the road and say I crashed there rather than say I did it going 210 on an air strip....but hey that just me:)

Nice pics. Myself and about 8 other vettes mostly c6z's were there racing on saturday
Hate I miss you guys not that American muscle on Sunday(pony car) we should definitely change that though!
you know the backstory behind the GTR pic?
No back story, just what I could see. Gtr was hard on the breaks at the end, very windy at time, and it just veered of track and got airborne, it looked very scary. Like I said we were told the guy was alright, but pretty shaken up obviously.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Yea Saturday seems to be the better day. American muscle was in full effect. We had a lot of vettes and few GT500s, Ford GT's, a couple CTS-V's. It was def a good mix of cars.

btw, I think you live close to me. My buddy told me about what appears to be your car. He said he talk to you in Antioch about your car in a parking lot and he got your phone number. He told me he found me a good race lol. I think this was about 6-8 months ago tho

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Coalinga CA is where the event is held. I attended the one they had in October of last year and it is a blast. I wish I could have made this one. I am itching to test out my GT500.

FIFTY

Established Member
Yea Saturday seems to be the better day. American muscle was in full effect. We had a lot of vettes and few GT500s, Ford GT's, a couple CTS-V's. It was def a good mix of cars.

btw, I think you live close to me. My buddy told me about what appears to be your car. He said he talk to you in Antioch about your car in a parking lot and he got your phone number. He told me he found me a good race lol. I think this was about 6-8 months ago tho
Oh yeah, he's a cool guy, that's me I'm local! Next go round all of svtp should roll out...Should be so nice grudge matches;)
Coalinga CA is where the event is held. I attended the one they had in October of last year and it is a blast. I wish I could have made this one. I am itching to test out my GT500.
Hope to see you next time!

BayareaSS

Established Member
Oh yeah, he's a cool guy, that's me I'm local! Next go round all of svtp should roll out...Should be so nice grudge matches;)

Nice, I'll have to catch up with you at some point and check the ride out. There aren't many fast cars around here. I'm sure chris and I will be out at the next shift sector. I'll have to try and keep up with you guys in those black beast

FIFTY

Established Member
Nice, I'll have to catch up with you at some point and check the ride out. There aren't many fast cars around here. I'm sure chris and I will be out at the next shift sector. I'll have to try and keep up with you guys in those black beast
Sweet, i hope to see you around town one of these days, please PM me if any other events like this pop up!

Nice pics OP. :beer:

Thanks glad you enjoyed them.

Users who are viewing this thread