Shes up for grabs!!!!!

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
Just thought i would post up on this fourm first before i do anything else, i want to give a chance for the maca , if anyone is interested in buying my car. I hate to do it ,but times are a changing and i need to get my lif in gear with a house and such, im not going to list a price , so any offers are welcome! just pm me and i will get back to you . Kinda like who lets make a deal ,, or deal or no deal, who can give me the best offer before i say deal! :beer: btw just turned 13,000miles 2004 competition orange cobra 2.76,4 bf idlers,sub frames, steeda springs,2400sct air meter,sct xcal 1,denso plugs,k/n intake,upr xpipe with magna packs,xtra bassanni xpipe with cats, nitto drs, custom head rest, off the tip of my head

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Sorry to see you have to sell it Bruce. For those that haven't seen this Cobra, it is absolutely immaculate and extremely well taken care of of. Love to see it stay in the MACA......(or Bruce change his mind!).

TRBO VNM

IronTerp said:
Sorry to see you have to sell it Bruce. For those that haven't seen this Cobra, it is absolutely immaculate and extremely well taken care of of. Love to see it stay in the MACA......(or Bruce change his mind!).

+1. this car has been garage kept and very well maintained. Not only that, only the very best in paint care has been used with Zaino, right Sean. :thumbsup:

definitely a nice car and I think Bruce is making a very wise decision on the house and investment. There will always be cars and he can get another at a later date. I did the same thing about 4 yrs ago.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Yo Sean Buy this car and put the NO CAR sh** to bed................. :burnout:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Bruce, sorry to hear you're thinking about selling man. Can't blame you on the house thing though. Doing that myself here on June 30 :beer:

TRBO VNM said:
Not only that, only the very best in paint care has been used with Zaino, right Sean. :thumbsup:

:fart:

RedfireBeast said:
Yo Sean Buy this car and put the NO CAR sh** to bed................. :burnout:

Tell me about it, Lou. June 30 is settlement on our house though. It's not a question of if, it's just when. :beer:

Now, not that we haven't heard this sort of talk from me before but, I will own a Cobra before the end of the summer. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread