She's finally home.

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
Just picked up my 2008 Shelby GT500; black on black; Shaker 1000; 1800 miles; $38,000. This is the car that my 03 Cobra should have been. We are expecting another snowstorm in OKC so she won't be going out anytime soon. I will definately get a short-throw shifter, axle-back exhaust, handling pack, upper control arm and panhard bar. I am still debating whether to get the TVS. There must be something wrong with me. I keep going out to the garage and staring at her. I think I am in love. I will have pics later.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Just picked up my 2008 Shelby GT500; black on black; Shaker 1000; 1800 miles; $38,000. This is the car that my 03 Cobra should have been. We are expecting another snowstorm in OKC so she won't be going out anytime soon. I will definately get a short-throw shifter, axle-back exhaust, handling pack, upper control arm and panhard bar. I am still debating whether to get the TVS. There must be something wrong with me. I keep going out to the garage and staring at her. I think I am in love. I will have pics later.

congrats man. looks like your already on the right trail

Red10thcv

Established Member
Welcome to the Snake Pit.

Warning looking at your new Shelby causes Mod Fever.
Be careful as there is no cure except to stare at you GT500 even more.
Enjoy the Ride:burnout:and may the mods never end.:burnout:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Congrats!!! Keep it stock and enjoy!:beer:

J/K spend some dough....you can't take it with you!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Think you guys have placed enough voices in his head yet? Sounds like he has enough already!

I will definately get a short-throw shifter, axle-back exhaust, handling pack, upper control arm and panhard bar.

Somebody has been doing their homework. Somebody brought you up right.

OKC03Cobra said:
I am still debating whether to get the TVS.

Every time I walk by a phone I'm tempted to finally call in the order for mine.

OKC03Cobra said:
There must be something wrong with me. I keep going out to the garage and staring at her.

The first step is admitting your problem. The second is to accept it. Third is to start making the car better than it was before it touched your hands.

thebull said:
spend some dough....you can't take it with you!

As I get older, I'm finally starting to accept this concept.:)

Tob

Users who are viewing this thread