She's Back!!!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I decided to finish her up finally. Replaced Front bumper, repainted both side's of the hood, blended fenders, radiator cover,

all new made in USA Led lights (which are amazing), changed plugs, coolant and took her down Epping last Saturday for the

first time and when 11.4 @ 126Mph on Toyo R888's doing a 1.8 60 foot times. Next year she'll do 10.99 and I'm finished!!!!!

This is by far the greatest car in the world and I'm never selling her!!!!!!!!!!

swpy6p.jpg

sdoo500

Established Member
Cobras are slow......

Just kidding bud, car looks awesome. I met you at Epping when you were up there. Absolutely love the car and lack of roll bar/cage and going mid 11's hahahaha.

Goodluck with the car. I'm actually planning on sneaking up tomorrow night if the weather holds off. One more attempt at 10.99......

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That is awesome.
Car looks killer. Enjoy.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Cobras are slow......

Just kidding bud, car looks awesome. I met you at Epping when you were up there. Absolutely love the car and lack of roll bar/cage and going mid 11's hahahaha.

Goodluck with the car. I'm actually planning on sneaking up tomorrow night if the weather holds off. One more attempt at 10.99......

That was a great day!!! I learned a ton that day about new coyotes. You're car is bass ass!!!

Thanks Guys

Users who are viewing this thread