Shelton Last Friday? 7/13. Who Was There?

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
MattHendrickson said:
more vids!

I have quite a bit (bout half hour's worth :D ) but my computer is being a bear with a freakishly obscure problem that I've been unable to fix since Saturday.:cuss:

Kinda ironic that I'm an experienced Computer techie...:bs:

I got all but one of my runs on video, and probably 8-10 others from the stands. A little cruise footage, but I'll have to edit it for content :coolman:

grover

Established Member
03CobraVertGrey said:
Yeah, the tower guy was wondering if you were going to make it off the track without a tow. I was actually lined up behind you when that happened and you can see a tow truck pull up behind me in the next clip. Then the tow truck backs up and leaves.
The video of you catching and beating that new Saleen is sweet though. Let me know if you want a copy. :-D

Yeah send me the video or even post a link on here.:D

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
I saw a sonic blue vert at Shelton. I talked to the guy in the staging lanes. I talked to him about his roll bar in the back with the removable bar for back seat occupants. He had his top down while racing. Sweet car! Was that anyone on here?

Last edited:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
:idea: :poke: driver mod is only worth 3 tenths, he needs more than that. whipplesonic has enough power for 10s if he puts daddy behind the wheel

Last edited:

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
MACHDADDY1 said:
:idea: :poke: driver mod is only worth 3 tenths, he needs more than that. whipplesonic has enough power for 10s if he puts daddy behind the wheel

mike, you better get that thing to the low 11's at least or you'll never hear the end of it.:-D

Users who are viewing this thread