Shelbyfest Dynatech Long Tube Header Deal

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I have a very rare opportunity for you folks. I have the ability to order up to three sets of Dynatech long tubes and mid-pipes for a special deal at Shelbyfest. No, we're not going to install them.

I can either have them drop shipped to Shelbyfest to the hotel and you don't pay any shipping (plus get a screaming deal) or I can have them dropped to your home address and there will be a $60 freight fee for anywhere in the lower 48 US. It's $100 to the great white north.

We cannot mention price here. You need to email me directly at [email protected] with Shelbyfest Headers in the subject line.

2007-10 or 2011+ (let me know which)

Catted or non-catted mid pipe (let me know) Non-catted is not available for sale in Cali.

These are the same US made long tubes I run on Christine and that we've run on our Stage 6 2014 GT500. They fit great, come with gaskets and extensions and the workmanship is outstanding (by a group of little welding gnomes in the Hoosier state)

I need to know about this asap, so if you're interested, hit me up.
Header retail is $899 for any year.
Catted mid-pipe (they're all X, no H's with Dynatech. It's about power) is $699 retail
Non-catted is $599 retail.

These are retail prices. You won't pay that.

Only THREE sets available.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread