Shelby Mid America in Tulsa 6-12-14

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
This will be my 3rd year in a row attending the Mid America event in Tulsa. Would be nice to know who all is coming for the cruise, hallett, drags, and show.

I plan on cruising on Thursday, dragging both Lightning and GT500 on Saturday and possibly showing on Sunday.
Can not wait to do some serious drag racing.

Who all is coming?

UOP Shadow

Established Member
What did you think of that 50th Anniv Kona blue in the hotel lobby? I'd love to see it outside in the light.

Last edited:

UOP Shadow

Established Member
What did you think of that 50th Anniv Kona blue in the hotel lobby? I'd love to see it outside in the light.

UOP Shadow

Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402545138.496278.jpg
I'm here in the only convertible 2013 white w/ blue stripes GT500. Will be at the Brady cruise & Sunday show.

Stop by, it'd be cool to meet y'all in person.

Last edited:

UOP Shadow

Established Member
Have not seen yet bit I will today!
Did you see the silver one at the Brady cruise today? Not a 50th anniversary model though.

I only saw one current model GT500 white w/ red stripes at the hotel before the cruise; man driving, front seat passenger and possible some little passengers in the back. Was that you?

UOP Shadow

Established Member
Pretty good show today. Started out a little rainy but it was not too hot. It got a little muggy towards the end of the show though.

UOP Shadow

Established Member
Hey 13BlackGT,
Were you the guy I was talking with about driving at Hallet & your foxbody over by the Pantera?

13BlackGT

Established Member
I was just watching at hallet. Made some passes at Tulsa on Saturday until I threw a belt. I do have a 92 foxbody also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread