Shelby GT500 test vid

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
That guy is an idiot.. Is it me or did he hit the rev limiter in the beginning about 5 time. I bet that ass hat loves to beat the crap out of it

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Couldn't listen at work but looks like a Top Gear vid? Those guys are usually pretty good with their reviews and driving.

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
Check out those mad driftering skills yo. Why drive a car properly when you can be a dumbass.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Bert5.0 said:
Check out those mad driftering skills yo. Why drive a car properly when you can be a dumbass.

Maybe he should have ran it from a stop to exactly 1320', stopped, pulled a 180, and went back at 10mph. Rinse, repeat.

:dw:

Fifth Gear and Top Gear test sports cars all day long. It looks good, it has power, but it has a cheap interior and the suspension could be better. What is so wrong about the conclusions?

And yes, they drive ALL the cars hard on the show, you can't figure out what it's got unless pushed to extremes.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Bert5.0 said:

As long as you're not concerned with lap times, this way around the track is definitely the "most fun"!

This dumas is having the time of his damn life, grinning from ear to ear, yet he's ripping on the friggin car!?!? :loser: :fart: :burn: :kaboom: :rollseyes :bash:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
damn snobs, american cars can never win with them. When top gear tested the Ford GT they couldnt deny it handled,accelerated,braked and rode like a dream so they decided to make up all this crap about how one of the hosts ordered one for himself and all the electrical problems that ensued with the car afterword. All BS if you ask me, just trying to give america a bad name one way or another.
Oh and that guy was having the time of his life in that GT500, the look on his face is all you need to prove that its a great car. And i'm sure for the price it handles great.

baloo

Established Member
What's the problem with that video? It's not a particularly good handling car, nor does it have a quality interior, so why get mad at someone who points this out?

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
IF their is one problem i have with this car, is the top speed limiter, i wish they left that out, cause that car is capable of nearly 180+ I'm guessing 185 ?, other then that this car is KIck@$$! The weight issue doesn't bother me. this guy is spoiled with exotic cars..also hes prob jelouse.

Last edited:

C.K.

Established Member
Fifth gear sucks....i like top gear a lot more. The always hate on the American cars, but o well. Guy tokyo drifted it all over the track. Beautiful car IMO. Def. would not mind having one...

baloo

Established Member
How is he hating on the car? It's a review, not an advertisement for crying out loud.

Rev Happy

Established Member
That guy could probably out drive 99% of the members on here... I thought the review was honest and the only thing I disagree on with him is when he said the exterior of the car looks great...:burnout:

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
the shots where he swings the ass end out...by giving it gas sliding it around is more for good tv footage. not neccessarily the best line to take at a road course

and i'm sure he can drive it well if he was looking for good times instead of trying to get good footage for the show

Users who are viewing this thread