Shelby GT350R Sounds Video

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the CO pics! I think this will look good with the black roof.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That exhaust does not do it for me. It's a badass car and I can't wait to see them on the road, but that exhaust would not be a prime reason to buy that car.

The GT500 has that grumble that I've always loved and it sounds so incredibly beastly. It adds major appeal. The GT350, not so much.

Still, badass car and I'm hoping the performance is as good as it seems it may be.

You know, I honestly disagree with you but I can respect what you like about the gt500's exhaust. One is more muscle and roar, the other is more racetrack and shrill/uncorked.

Stock vs stock, I think there isn't a mustang that's ever sounded as mean and raw, but it is a 5.2 vs a 5.8 and it is seeing 8200rpm vs 6-7,000.

I personally like the mean shrill raw sound of the gt350r more. I've had a 5.4 (never a 5.8-6.0 though) and know how beefy and mean they sound especially catless. It's great and an xpipe does so much to add the shrill rev happy sound I like, but the thing with the gt350r is that it sounds so good stock that none of that is needed to tune the sound IMO.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i don't fault anyone for not liking the exhaust note, but if that one and single thing will stop you from buying the car then you're definitely not part of the target audience. for a bone stock factory car, the speed differential this car will have compared to the most well equipped stock GT on track and, more importantly, the driving experience compared to the most well equipped GT(and likely even the boss 302 for that matter) will be massively improved for someone who open tracks, races, or autoXs.

Users who are viewing this thread