SHELBY gt-h hood

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
i ran into one of the GT-H shelby's on the road and DAMN DID THAT HOOD LOOK GOOD!! its the nices hood i think made so far for the s-197 model. i been looking around the net but cant seem to find who sells it. can anyone help out .. price ?
some pics, not the best shot of the hoods though. I think my car will look great with that hood and a pair of hood pins.

shelbygth06_03.jpg

shelbygth06_07.jpg

sqidd

Established Member
Thats funny, I saw one of these Shelbys at the AMA Superbike races at Mid Ohio a few weeks back. Up till then I was considering getting one for my car. But when I saw it in person.........................:xpl:

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
really ? ive only seen it from inside my car.... i havent gotten right next to it and walked around. but i thought it looked great .. better than the ones steeda is selling

grnsnk

Established Member
I rented one in Maui, and by far that is the best looking hood. When I get my new Mustang it will definately have one on it. The GT-H hoods are the same as the Shelby 6 banger cars. Do a search for Shelby Automobiles inc. You should be able to find what you are looking for.

Burke

Established Member
As long as you don't mind the rain buildup after a rainshower.....

That water really has no where to go......:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread