Shelby & Ford meet PICS - Hershey, Pa - 4/17/11

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Snapped a few shots of a show that took place last weekend in Hershey, PA at the Hershey auto museum. Nice show despite heavy rains the night before, and everything was well-organized. My Pops took his '65 Mercury Cyclone, and my buddy/mechanic brought his Terminated '88 Fox.....not the best pics, but you get the idea...my personal favorite was the green Sunbeam Tiger, one of the nicest examples I have ever seen in person.....great mix of old and new rides....:rockon:

DSC_1546.gif

cylconeengine.gif

JessesMustang1.gif

Jesseblower.gif

Jesseengine.gif

Jesseinterior.gif

Jessetailend.gif

Stangfrontend.gif

Shelbywheels.gif

Shelbyblower.gif

rowofcars.gif

new50.gif

GT3501965.gif

DSC_1565.gif

DSC_1557.gif

DSC_1552.gif

DSC_1545.gif

DSC_1534.gif

DSC_1532.gif

DSC_1528.gif

DSC_1527.gif

DSC_1526.gif

DSC_1519.gif

DSC_1516.gif

DSC_1513.gif

DSC_1511.gif

DSC_1507.gif

DSC_1512.gif

DSC_1524.gif

DSC_1525.gif

SunbeamTiger.gif

emberglo.gif

FordGT.gif

DSC_1568.gif

Pearsoncar.gif

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nice pics, love the black shelby.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Wow, lots of nice hardware showed up to this gathering! :rockon:

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Great pics man thanks for sharing! The Grey and Black Shelby's look sexy :rockon:

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Thanks for the comments, guys....the show was put on at the museum as a supplement to the show usually held in the late summer/early fall....however, the venue has changed locations. I think the next one is Sunday, August 28th from 9-3 in Mechanicsburg, Pa at Appalachian Harley-Davidson, which is actually a good place for a show....usually well-run and a good turnout. Might be hotter than hell on blacktop in August, but who knows?

As for the AC Cpbra replica with the old-school Paxton blowers with the 427, I only spoke with the owner for 5-10 minutes. Apparently, the setup was bought N.O.S a long time ago, and put in the car only recently....thing sounds SICK, let me tell ya! He says that is is a scary ride, and I do not doubt it....

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Great pics love the cobra swapped LX hatch.

thanks, thats my mechanic's car....owned it since he was 15....used to run a 377 Windsor stroker with AFR heads, huge came, and F1 Procharger....had too many issues, so went modular....got 24 mpg going to the Woodward cruise last year from PA to MI.....he loves it....put down 460 rwhp and runs 100%

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Last edited:

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Thats a replica of the real thing. There were 2 of them. Carrol had one and Bill Cosby had the other. Bills was wrecked. Only one left. Think it sold on BJ this past year.
Theres a skit that Bill did about the car, pretty damn funny.

you are correct, it is just like the one sold at BJ....he told me the blowers and motor were N.O.S parts, however.....must have paid an arm and leg!

spiritasvoidas

Established Member
Thanks for the comments, guys....the show was put on at the museum as a supplement to the show usually held in the late summer/early fall....however, the venue has changed locations. I think the next one is Sunday, August 28th from 9-3 in Mechanicsburg, Pa at Appalachian Harley-Davidson, which is actually a good place for a show....usually well-run and a good turnout. Might be hotter than hell on blacktop in August, but who knows?

As for the AC Cpbra replica with the old-school Paxton blowers with the 427, I only spoke with the owner for 5-10 minutes. Apparently, the setup was bought N.O.S a long time ago, and put in the car only recently....thing sounds SICK, let me tell ya! He says that is is a scary ride, and I do not doubt it....

Thats a replica of the real thing. There were 2 of them. Carrol had one and Bill Cosby had the other. Bills was wrecked. Only one left. Think it sold on BJ this past year.
Theres a skit that Bill did about the car, pretty damn funny.

The video. My fav line,..."Cops ran away from us"! lol
Videos > Cosby describes his Shelby Cobra on Leno - FQuick.com

Heres some pics.
Bill Cosby + Cobra - Bing Images

Thanks a lot guys :beer: Now I know... Holy cow!!! 1966 + twin sc V8 800 bhp + road legal = SICK :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice show, and thanks for posting all of those pics. Ah, it's that time of year again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread