Shelby CS1 20 with NT05R 315 FIT!!!!

Ill_W1N

Established Member
All you need now is a cs/boss chin spoiler and saleen grille and youll match the rest of svtp! :beer:

notchy444

Established Member
All you need now is a cs/boss chin spoiler and saleen grille and youll match the rest of svtp! :beer:

Cant hate on what looks great! as for the miles im looking to get maybe 10k of daily driving but we will see. The paxton "beefcake special" is coming in next week so we will see how well the tires can hold the power without spinning. So far im at 2k miles and little to no wear is showing and no loss in traction still can dead hook 1st and 2nd with no burn out.

RC-5.0

Established Member
Thanks! yeah doesn't rain much here in San Diego but ill make sure to take out the old beater when its really raining hard. Yeah I got the accessory pack 5 with the GT/CS rear wing but didnt like it so I got the GT500 wing put on. Was a bitch due to the extra 4 holes it left on the top of my trunk that i had to fill :fm:

Not to get off topic, but if you dont mind telling me, how did you fill in the holes for the spoiler.

I bought a bare one and luckily tried to dry fit it before bringing it to the painter..that's when I found the left over holes :fm:

Was trying to find someone to swap trunk lids with.

RC

notchy444

Established Member
Not to get off topic, but if you dont mind telling me, how did you fill in the holes for the spoiler.

I bought a bare one and luckily tried to dry fit it before bringing it to the painter..that's when I found the left over holes :fm:

Was trying to find someone to swap trunk lids with.

RC

Well no good news with the holes, I had to take it to a body shop then paint the whole trunk again. Was not cheap but looks great!

RC-5.0

Established Member
I had my flow masters painted black then switched to the GT500 axle back, next mod will be painting the GT500, good looking out :beer:

Is it possible to paint the "visible" parts black without taking them off the car? When I say visible, Im not including the tips.

Thanks
RC

cosa29

Established Member
Well I just got back from discount tire getting my tires mounted, Shelby CS1 20x9 Mounted with NT05 255/35/20 out back are 315/35/20 with NT05R Drag radial. Im dropped with Koni and ford K spring. Didnt think they would work without some minor mods but no rubbing at all! traction is no issues with my LCA and reloc brackets droping the hammer at 3.5k with 3.73 gears! Im pushing well over 420HP with my AED tune and CAI, Boss 302 mani and off road X pipe. Super happy with the whole setup! :burnout:

SAM_1071_zpsdf7f8eb4.jpg

SAM_1066_zps1ea4cdf4.jpg

SAM_1070_zps11ee65f0.jpg

SAM_1067_zps2989b0e0.jpg

SAM_1063_zpsabccad87.jpg

SAM_1064_zps31d8802f.jpg

nice car
where you bought the shelby wheels cs1 thanks

dlaude

Established Member
Looks good for sure. Can you post another picture from the side, maybe a little farther back from the one you have, and a picture directly from behind, to see dat ass?

Users who are viewing this thread