Shelby/ Baer GT Plus Big Brake Kit w/ 14" 2 Piece Rotors & Rear 14" Kit-$900

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Shelby Baer GT Plus Big Brake Kit w/ 14"
2 Piece Rotors & Rear 14" Kit-$900 Shipped

-$800 if you pick up and I don't have to ship
-This kit sells for over $2100 from Shelby
-This kit was removed from customer's car because he upgraded his brakes.
-Brakes have approximately 40K miles on them
-Fits all 2005-2012 Mustang

SDC19726.jpg

SDC19727.jpg

stang8psi

Established Member
Yes they include the front calipers which are 2 pistons. You reuse the rear calipers with a bracket in the rear.

correct me if I am wrong but aren't the factory calipers 2 piston? What is the advantage just the bigger rotor size?

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
How much are replacement rotors? Will stock brake lines connect? Are pads included? If so are they street? race?

Thank you.

Stock lines will work fine.. pads are included and they are street pads. BTW, I just lowered the price $to $750 so if it needs rotors that will pay for some of it.

TurboX2

Established Member
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm really thinking about it, but just got my car and have a fairly fixed amount to spend on mods, getting the brakes would knock a couple other items off my list.... :shrug:

Dan

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm really thinking about it, but just got my car and have a fairly fixed amount to spend on mods, getting the brakes would knock a couple other items off my list.... :shrug:

Dan

IMO brakes and suspension are the 1st things that should be done.. people usually do power 1st which is backwards :rolling:

TurboX2

Established Member
IMO brakes and suspension are the 1st things that should be done.. people usually do power 1st which is backwards :rolling:

Thats how I used to do it..... :banana: On this car I'm not touching the power though, at least not for quite a while, want to keep the full warranty intact... If I work in the brakes though it takes a big bite out of what I'll have for wheels/tires, so still thinking about it.... ;-)

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thats how I used to do it..... :banana: On this car I'm not touching the power though, at least not for quite a while, want to keep the full warranty intact... If I work in the brakes though it takes a big bite out of what I'll have for wheels/tires, so still thinking about it.... ;-)

People don't understand that if you have a car with good power and crappy suspension and brakes... then add more power then your suspension performs WORSE and brakes are more taxed.

TurboX2

Established Member
People don't understand that if you have a car with good power and crappy suspension and brakes... then add more power then your suspension performs WORSE and brakes are more taxed.

Soooo....when I had my old fox body turbo car with 600hp, mostly stock suspension, and stock brakes....that was bad? :shrug:

:rolling:

If you have any contact with the customer who upgraded please ask if the rotors and pads are original with 40k on them, or if either was replaced along the way.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Soooo....when I had my old fox body turbo car with 600hp, mostly stock suspension, and stock brakes....that was bad? :shrug:

:rolling:

If you have any contact with the customer who upgraded please ask if the rotors and pads are original with 40k on them, or if either was replaced along the way.

These are the original pads and rotors from when he 1st bought the brakes.

BTW, on your fox body...BAD CHOICE on suspension and brakes LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread