Shelby Alcoa Supersnakes With Brand New Tires

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
its supply and demand...going rate for a set is anywhere from 3500-5k from what ive seen on forums and ebay...tires are another $1300-1500 depending on what you get....think my asking price is pretty fair especially when it says obo and im willing to take trades as partial payment...i mean people are asking 2500-3k for svtpp 19/20's which came on their car and im sure wasnt a $3k option just for wheels either....i really dont have to justify my asking price to anyone...when they are simply not available to readily buy one should expect asking prices to be on the high end...those that are interested will make legit offers, tire kickers need not reply its pretty simple...everyone wants a bargain when they are the buyer and everyone thinks what they have is gold when they are the seller....i theybdont sell ill keep them and enjoy them...im comfortable with my asking price and im somewhat negotiable...they are still available for anyone interested!

Last edited:

celticfdguy

Keepin Calm and Chivin On
Established Member
I would say 5k for what you got if the tires/wheels were brand new and never used. But yours are used and you even painted them, which IMHO, brings the value down.

GLWS though.

Edit:
The 2013 SVTPP wheels you see on my car I paid for $2,000 for picking up locally. They only had 3k miles on them.

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
^^hey no harm no foul man...everyone is entitled to their opinions...i personally dont like the durabrite look of the ss wheels and the only option was paint or powdercoat...opted for the paint because it was relatively quick to do, zero down time and didnt have to re and re the tires either....

still for sale if anyone is interested...

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
20x9/20x11 Forgestar F14's with Tires and $3k cash my way will also be acceptable...that was my plan anyway to sell my ss wheel setup and grab a set of f14's...

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
hahahahaha...have no interest in HRE's.....as i said before for those that arent interested please move along...price reflects market value...found a better deal somewhere else please be my guest and take them up on their price....$5700 cash or a value trade + cash is what ill deal mine for....

Last edited:

lmurtha1

Name Taker
Established Member
Heinz, beautiful wheels man. Seen a few of your runs on youtube, awesome runs. Wish i had the dough or they would be mine! I think its a price what they are worth no question. The worst is when I sold a NightHawk 1911 to a guy online claiming he was hurting and could only afford x amount. I said, hell, gave him a nice deal and show up at his $3million home and a new benz and bmw x6 parked outside. I walked up to him and hes in his polo shir, collar popped..and said, sorry brother, but how about you pay full price and the gas i wasted to drive here. hurting my ass, and got back in my car.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Just put them on my 2013 GT to take a few more pics.....

SAWEEEEET!

null_zpsb0e66c99.jpg

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Got my eyes on another set of wheels will dropping my price to $5350 OBO! what you see in the pics is what you get...they look great! tires are NEW!

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
^^^im trying my best...lol, i think the price point is reasonable just havent received any seious offers as of yet...

nickf2005

Established Member
If my wife wouldn't divorce after dipping into the emergency fund, I would be a buyer. I think black SS Alcoa's would look great on my black stripe delete.

Posted via Topify using Android

joey-roma

Established Member
So , this is not a powder coat or a treatment? Its a spray paint done with the tires on ? What kind of paint?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
yes im in Toronto...as for how they were done...tire taped up,rim washed and dried, and a out 3-4 coats of high heat flat black paint from a spray can...paint has held up very nice, they came out fantastic...BUT it may not be everyones cup of tea... the dish is not painted...just the face and what you can see...they can be powdercaoted for about $100-125 a wheel for those that want a factory show quality finish....but immselling them as they are and if they are good enough looking for me on my Shelby or my 13GT then i know most would deem the quality of my paint job to be very good...i wouldnt butcher up such beautiful wheels as Alcoas..i just didnt feel the durabrite so i painted them..

stang8psi

Established Member
no offense but you ruined the wheels by "spray painting them" should have just plasti dipped them that way you could return to the factory finish.. Instead well you see how your FS thread is turning out.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
^^appreciate your opinion but imo the only way u can ruin a set if alcoas is to bend them...im not a fan of the durabrite and they could easily be powdercoated to come out as nice or better then new...i decided i didnt want to go through the whole
mount and dismount with the tires and as you can see from my posted pics they came out great..i dont put crap stuff on my cars so if they werent up to my standard i would have had them powdercoated....anyone who buys these has the option to take that step if they want...im quite happy with the way the turned out..

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
setup is still for sale....open to serious offers, found other wheels id like to get....make the right offer and ill let them go....

Users who are viewing this thread