Shelby 1000 S/C introduced. 1200HP!

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Well for the 40 or 50 people that "ponied up" $200.000 for a Shelby 1000, you car is so "2012". Shelby is introducing the Shelby 1000 S/C based on the 2013 GT500, with 1200 HP.

Shelby 1000 S/C

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
"Shelby didn’t release any acceleration or top-speed figures, but we’d predict that they’re somewhere between “oh wow” and “holy crap.""

s.hammer

Established Member
I think they are made by Modulare. If not they are real close. Website is modularewheels.com. H1 is the model.

Last edited:

Imatk

Established Member
Add to cart.... I think I'll buy three just for different colors and whatnot ;)

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I wonder how much it would cost to do just the engine mods they did? Like upgrading the internals and fuel, then adding the blower.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looks like another check in column for the 3x5 Whipple rotor design.

#whipplepower #whereyaatvan

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I love ford to death but over 225k all said and done with the price and taxes on the car

That is UGR gallardo twin turbo money. 04-07

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I love ford to death but over 225k all said and done with the price and taxes on the car

That is UGR gallardo twin turbo money. 04-07

True but different tastes for different people. This is the ultimate Mustang you can buy, regardless of price. Not something I would be interested personally, I'd be looking at TT Ford GTs if I ever planned on spending that money on a road car.

Is that a doomed factory look hood or just a factory hood? Looks odd to me if factory/stock.
-J

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
True but different tastes for different people. This is the ultimate Mustang you can buy, regardless of price. Not something I would be interested personally, I'd be looking at TT Ford GTs if I ever planned on spending that money on a road car.

Is that a doomed factory look hood or just a factory hood? Looks odd to me if factory/stock.
-J

It's a domed hood, to fit the bigger SC.

Users who are viewing this thread