She has to go...

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I need to sell my car. :dw: Unfortunately there are some different priorities for me now and I need the money. Like most of you others who have sold, I hope to be back in another one in the future. I have posted it in the Market Section.

I've lowered the price $17,000 or best offer.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...st-sell-2003-10th-annv-black-coupe-se-pa.html

Please keep me in mind if you know anyone who may be interested.

Thanks - Bob

Last edited:

convert03cobra

Established Member
Fairly priced for sure. Should sell quickly...even with snow on the ground :) Good luck to ya and I'm sure you will be back in another cobra before you know it. Most of us are!

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Thanks, it's priced to move (I hope). I kind of like the snow pictures with the black... I really don't want to sell but I need to.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Sorry to see you selling Bob. Your Cobra is certainly in awesome shape for a daily driver with that much mileage. Good bargain for some lucky person.......

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
As much as I love my car it pains me to see what I could have gotten a Terminator for if I had just waited another year!!

Good luck with the sale looks like you took great care of her.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
If I could I definitely would but unfortunately I've tried selling my car here before with no success :(

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I've been getting some offers on my car. It's not sold yet but I wanted to thank the MACA folks who have taken the time to post favorable comments about my car in the for sale post in The Market section.

This group of people is second to none. MACA rocks... :rockon::rockon:

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Sad to see you selling Bob. Best of luck in the future. Hopefully we'll meet again.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Ok wanted to let folks know that I have lowered the price...

New price is $17,000 or best offer, do you know anyone interested? I'd love to keep her in the MACA.

:-D

Users who are viewing this thread