Shawn (Murder Nova) and Chief (Crow-Mod) run personals bests this past weekend!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Outlaw Street Car Reunion #3 in Memphis!
Shawn went an impressive 4.28/178 on 275's in the Limited Drag Radial class:coolman:

[youtube_browser]QTOrl0m-FRY[/youtube_browser]

Chief went 4.03/186 in his Butler Performance Pontiac powered Crow-Mod in Radial versus the World:coolman:

[youtube_browser]e8l7cXmN0MU[/youtube_browser]

ravenater23

wait a minute i listen to the podcast and watch the show. On the podcast he is always saying he got old school 88s cause the pro mod 88s wouldnt fit. Now dragracingscene is saying he has PROMOD 94s?? Once a grudge racer always a grudge racer lol

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
Hope they start a new season soon, my son bugs me every day about when the new street outlaws is coming on. All we have is the new orleans show and we all know how terrible that one is.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats to them! And a world record to boot. The Crow-Mod is not taking prisoners! :burnout: :rockon:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Hope they start a new season soon, my son bugs me every day about when the new street outlaws is coming on. All we have is the new orleans show and we all know how terrible that one is.

Street Outlaws is back on April 18th, I believe.

Love seeing the "tiny" Pontiac doing some work. They don't state specifically and I don't think he has either, but I'm sure he's running either the Indian Adventures II or MR-1 block. The factory blocks can be messaged a bit, but they don't typically hold up well beyond 900-1000hp.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Street Outlaws is back on April 18th, I believe.

Love seeing the "tiny" Pontiac doing some work. They don't state specifically and I don't think he has either, but I'm sure he's running either the Indian Adventures II or MR-1 block. The factory blocks can be messaged a bit, but they don't typically hold up well beyond 900-1000hp.

Word is a Billet Pontiac Block is gonna be produced for him to handle 60lbs of Boost SO I guess Chief will be bailing on the stock out of the box Edelbrock heads for something more intense:coolman:
Here's Han's from Free Life Films video of Shawns pass....

[youtube_browser]6PDPJNLV0cY[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread