anthony
now you are welcome to
SVT performance :coolman: :rockon:
Let the asskicking begin :nono:

Last edited:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
yeah it isnt a 03/04 but its still got some grunt. But she sound beautiful, full bassani exhaust including no cats. Has saleen wing and front. Maximum motorsports coilover kit, kenny brown chasis braces and strut tower bar. Steeda triax koinig rims(wanna change these) intake chip and some other stuff(i cant think right now its too late). Post pics tommorow

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
oh yeah and rick i tried but my dad wouldnt budge. Oh well, i woulda probably already been dead right now. But dont worry she'll be blown in a lil bit. OH yeah and racing seats are going in sometime this week

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
lol yeah its no 03 but ive decided i save up money and get 06/07 cobra or lightning. But she does sound beautiful. I just found out my bassanis still have the bafles, and im thinkin about taking them out. Only problem is i woke up my neighbor last night at 11 when we brought it home

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
They will get used to it, if not, throw some electric cutouts on it and show them whats up..lol

RIck

You are going to make it tonight, so I can at least check it out

Joe5.0

Established Member
haha lol yea i wanna see this cobra too. Bring it tonight my son is goin w/rick and hes bringin his camera.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
dangit lol. I donnu if im gonna be able to bring the cobra cause im still having problems getting used to the clutch ect. But you guys are more than welcome to come check it out before or after if i cant bring it. Im only like 10-15 mins for xxx

Joe5.0

Established Member
shangsta rick already left to get my son but i wanna go now do i need a helment and how much $?

Users who are viewing this thread