Serious Beatdown

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
That deer would have gotten a running Goldberg spear if that was my dog!

Seriously though....deer run away from people as soon as you take one step toward them. Put the camera down and move at it, it would probably run away.

2003 Silver

Banned
The deer was doing what comes naturally to it...protecting it's young from anything in close proximity. Deer kill by stomping...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Had that been a buck, things would have been really ****ed up. They will try to gore your ass with their antlers. When my dad took one down we went over to make sure it was dead and it was still breathing. It tried it's best while it was laying on the ground to trash it's head around and hit us until we popped it again. They also can cut your ass up with their hooves.

[youtube_browser]LNGGbozilko[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

gksingh

Established Member
Man that dog,

The blows were deadly, he was knocked around like a little toy.

Man, the dogs moaning was really hard to listen to...

CobraJay

Established Member
unless it started beating the shit out of me....

I'm sure it would have. It was protecting its baby...thats all. Only natural. Yea poor dog but im sure it'll be fine. Some bumps here and there. Get over it. Nothing those women could have done. They would have gotten the same treatment

Tunedprt91

Established Member
damn! Well I doubt it would happen to my dog, I keep mine on a leash. But I would go after it swinging a bat or a 9 iron thats for sure.

Oh and leash your ****ing dog next time. :burn:

+1 mines always on a leash, you just never know what could happen.

Did you even watch the video?

I dont see how the dog being on a leash would have stopped this :??: The deer ran over to the dog not the other way around. If the dog was on a leash the vid would have just been a little different. Instead of it getting the crap beat out of it without the leash it would of just got the crap beat out of it with a leash on:shrug: That dog wasnt even going in the deer's direction.

The cat was pretty funny though:rockon: Got a little hit in before it also got curb stomped:lol:

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I'm sure it would have. It was protecting its baby...thats all. Only natural. Yea poor dog but im sure it'll be fine. Some bumps here and there. Get over it. Nothing those women could have done. They would have gotten the same treatment

In the video description it says the dog came out of it okay.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I dont see how the dog being on a leash would have stopped this :??: The deer ran over to the dog not the other way around. If the dog was on a leash the vid would have just been a little different. Instead of it getting the crap beat out of it without the leash it would of just got the crap beat out of it with a leash on:shrug: That dog wasnt even going in the deer's direction.

haha so true..

Users who are viewing this thread