Separate sn95 forum

9cobra8

Established Member
I suggest we split up the sn95 forum into two forums, one for '94-'95 cobras, and another for '96-'98 cobras. The two cars quite different and I think they each deserve there own forum. It's like having '99 & '01's in the same forum as the '03 - '04's, it's just not right. Thanks.

Kevin

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 9cobra8
I suggest we split up the sn95 forum into two forums, one for '94-'95 cobras, and another for '96-'98 cobras. The two cars quite different and I think they each deserve there own forum. It's like having '99 & '01's in the same forum as the '03 - '04's, it's just not right. Thanks.

Kevin

This has been suggested before. The traffic in those forums does not warrant a seperate forum unfortunately.

9cobra8

Established Member
Re: Re: Separate sn95 forum

Originally posted by SweetSVT99
This has been suggested before. The traffic in those forums does not warrant a seperate forum unfortunately.

:( *tear* :(

But we have a Ford GT forum, I bet that gets way less than either of the forums would if it was split :(

Last edited:

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Re: Re: Re: Separate sn95 forum

Originally posted by 9cobra8
:( *tear* :(

But we have a Ford GT forum, I bet that gets way less than either of the forums would if it was split :(

It's a brand new forum, it will pick up around the release date of the car. The SN95 forum will not grow much in popularity much, if at all. If we had tons of forum space I wouldn't care, but the frontpage is already very large.

9cobra8

Established Member
Maybe we can get sub-forums, so on the front page it looks the same but inside you have the old forum for all sn-95's and 1 forum for '94-'95's and another forum for '96-98's.

RyClef331

Established Member
I'm with 9cobra8 on that. Stangnet's 5.0 section is set up like that too. We don't want a seperate section all together for the 5.0 S-95s kinda like the newbie section is in the roadhouse pub...just at the top like that. does that take up too much room??

Users who are viewing this thread