Sep 18-19: 2010 AV/rEvolution College @ NCCAR

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
Good morning everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that I've opened a "Pre-Registration" event on MotorsportReg for the September 18th/19th event at the NC Center for Automotive Research (NCCAR). We're very excited about this track and can't wait to get on it at speed!

So here's the deal: Pre-registration will run now until April 30th. If you have any interest in attending this event, I urge you to pre-register. Pre-registration is open to any/all experience levels. Right now, we are planning an event very similar to what we did last week at VIR with one instructed run group, one open lapping group, an advanced driver continuing education clinic, and an instructor continuing education clinic. Having said that... pre-registration is your chance to guide the direction of this event. If I see lots of interest in a novice group, we'll adjust the event accordingly; or if there isn't enough interest in open lapping (I've even thrown in a chance to suggest longer or shorter sessions), we'll adjust for that as well.

When the event details are announced on April 30th, those that pre-registered will have 30 days to review the details and special pricing for the event. At which time payment will be due and your entry will be confirmed at the special pricing. After that 30 days, pricing will revert back to regular price. If you're not satisfied with the event pricing or details, you can cancel without penalty. Once your entry is confirmed, normal cancellation policy will apply.

For more information on the track itself, please go to North Carolina Center for Automotive Research- NCCAR for details. Located just off I-95 near Roanoke Rapids, NC it should be one of the easier tracks to get to. I've been on site, and even driven around the track and I can tell you, it will be a blast when we can drive it with enthusiasm. To see some of the pictures I took and even a video of a few laps, check out this gallery: http://asphaltventures.smugmug.com/Asphalt-Ventures/Track-Images/NC-Road-Course/10688421_5xJ2q#744222939_rVMTe

So go ahead and get pre-registered today!

Click here to go directly to the pre-registration pages: MotorsportReg.com : Asphalt Ventures, LLC announces 2010 AV/rEvolution College @ NCCAR (Sat 18 - Sun 19 Sep, 2010) info at NCCAR, Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870 (4154)

Thank you!!
Stacy King
Asphalt Ventures

------------------------------

You can also post your questions here or PM me.

-Kevin

Last edited:

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
An update from Stacy. The event is 6 weeks away. 2010 asphalt ventures events

Feel free to post, PM or email me with any questions.

-Kevin

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! We had a great weekend in Nashville with the 2010 National Z Convention, and we're excited to now be able to turn our full attention to the AV/rEvolution Performance College @ NCCAR September 18th/19th.

Chuck Hawks and I will be making a second visit to the facility this weekend to finalize some details about the event and what we have planned. We'll be starting to send out confirmation and detail packets not too long after that.

In the meantime, some of you still have not confirmed or canceled your pre-registration. If you're not sure, please email me and I'll tell you what you need to do. Your PRE-registration is NOT a guarantee that you are in the event. Your entry must be adjusted to include an appropriate entry option. Again, if you're not sure whether or not you've done this, please email me. (One clue: if you log in to your MotorsportReg.com account, look at the event listing on your dashboard. If you've got a green box that says "confirmed", you're good to go. If it's yellow, and says "New" you need to email me. If you think you've canceled, but you're getting this email, please email me.)

Everyone coming to the event also should go ahead and make your hotel reservations. Our block of rooms gets released on September 3rd. We've arranged special pricing with the Hampton in... basically we're getting about $50 off per room for this event. We tried to choose the best hotel for the best price, closest to the nearest "civilization".

Hampton Inn – Roanoke Rapids
85 Hampton Boulevard
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
Reservations: (252) 537-7555
Group Rate: $79.99 + tax. Ask for the Asphalt Ventures group block. Use code “CHXAAV” for online reservations.
Roanoke Rapids Hotels - Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids Hotel, NC - North Carolina

Located at Exit 173, Hampton Inn is four miles from NCCAR and offers the following amenities: hot breakfast buffet, flat screens, microwave, refrigerator, heated pool, free WiFi, modern facilities, fitness center, laundry, business center, easy access to restaurants, etc.

Thank you!

Stacy King
Asphalt Ventures, LLC

Users who are viewing this thread