Selling the '12

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Would just like to let you guys know that I am selling the '12. Decided to take a different direction with a different car build. Nothing is 100% final yet but will keep everyone updated!

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Good luck with your next project, crazy seeing fi 5.0's being sold. Scares me a little, I have just over 1k miles after installing my paxton.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Good luck with your next project, crazy seeing fi 5.0's being sold. Scares me a little, I have just over 1k miles after installing my paxton.

why would it scare you lol. he is tired of the car or wants attention lol.

92hatchlx

Established Member
It's not that it was a bad car or I had problems with it. I got what I wanted out of this car, I had my fun with it and it is time to move onto what I am really passionate about which is restoring cars and building restomods.
If I was really crazy about this car and had 20k laying around I would build the motor, swap to a T56, build the rear end, finish the suspension and make a nasty street machine out of it. But at the end of the day it still isn't the car I have dreamed about owning.
I am only 24 and have plenty of time to play around with some different platforms. Who knows, maybe my next project could have a coyote motor sitting between the front tires in the near future ;)

92hatchlx

Established Member
Wow. Someone's going to get a great deal. GLWS.

I've got a buyer that is working out the details with his bank for it right now. If not, I have another local buyer willing to pay cash for it. It won't be in my hands much longer. Thanks for the wishes.

snkchmr 1

Good price I know the phone really didnt ring on mine but I was at $35K Or Best Offer. I did the math on my car & was over $55K so I just will keep on pushing it

silver50

Established Member
I've got a buyer that is working out the details with his bank for it right now. If not, I have another local buyer willing to pay cash for it. It won't be in my hands much longer. Thanks for the wishes.

Dan crazy you are selling the 5.0. glad I got to meet you and get a ride in the whip before you sold it. good luck with sell man :beer:

92hatchlx

Established Member
If you guys are serious about selling your cars you are never going to get what you put into it, back. I will eat some of the costs and not feel bad about it. I bought the car for dirt cheap. Not to mention it was a base GT with very little options.

Silver50, glad you got to take a ride in it! Hope you do you Paxton purchase soon, you will not regret it.

bmore1186

Established Member
Sad that I never got to see that thing roll out. I've seen you a few times on the other side of the freeway lol. GLWS

kevinp

Established Member
If you guys are serious about selling your cars you are never going to get what you put into it, back. I will eat some of the costs and not feel bad about it. I bought the car for dirt cheap. Not to mention it was a base GT with very little options.

Silver50, glad you got to take a ride in it! Hope you do you Paxton purchase soon, you will not regret it.

Thats a fair price, I sold my 2011 base auto with the TVS, GT500 wheels etc for 25.5 a year or so ago. Mine sold on this forum in a couple days, not sure I would want to deal with the people on craigslist though lol, you have it priced well enough it should sell on the forums.

I thought I was done with these too but I missed it after a year and bought another one. Hard to beat for the money for sure..

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Why would he be looking for attention?? He is just letting his fellow mustang enthusiasts know that he is taking a step out of the mustang scene for now............. or is he....???

lol jk, good luck with your next project man!!

Users who are viewing this thread