Selling 'Roush' mustang, or im willing to trade for a terminator

austingore44

Established Member
Hey guys well i have a v6 mustang, roush clone that im willing to trade + cash for a cobra, im not in the market for a specfic one so i will look at almost any offers we can negotiate prices. It must be the 03-04. Or the car is also for sale.

Ford : Mustang : eBay Motors (item 180482192765 end time Mar-23-10 17:29:32 PDT)

677i0x.jpg

I hate to let it go, but the time has come and i hate to do it. The joys of driving this car down the interstate and looking to your left or right and seeing people point and smile at the car is always a wonderful feeling. Stoplights are a joy because people constantly ask about the car, and truly admire it. The car has never seen snow, it stays parked during the winter (the reason for the low milage). Always garaged in a climate controlled area. It has seen light rain but not a significant amount. The car has been waxed once a month since it was purchased. I babied this car, as i said its going to be really hard to let it go. Its never been involved in any accidents, and the interior of the car is a 10/10, the exterior is a 9/10 it has one rock chip that is barley noticeable.

MODS: Over $13,000 invested in this car alone, on top of the car price. (I have MOST of the stock parts, and will include with the car, if you arrange pick up.)

Exterior:

18" roush trak pack rims includes the stock rims also

Roush Body kit

Roush quarter window luvers

Mustang Gt Grill & Foglights

Xenon HID headlights.

Sequential Tail Lights

Fog Light, & Headlight Black Outs

SHR Black Aluminum Billet Fuel Door

5% window tint on sides and rear

Audio:

15" T-3 TSSN woofer

Orion AMP 6,000 watt's

Performance:

Roush Exhaust

Steeda Lowering springs

Motive 4.10 Gears

Ford racing Limited Slip Differential (LSD)

Steeda cold air intake + custom tune+ SCT handheld tuner

15" T-3 TSSN woofer

Orion AMP 6,000 watt's

(Im sure there are more mods, but i can not think of them ill keep you updated)

If you have any specfic questions you can call or text at 317-610-7118.

Users who are viewing this thread