Selling One of my 93R's

red9450

Established Member
Have no where near the kind of $$$, but that is an amazing garage/collection! do you have a thread with pics of your collection that you could pm me so as not to derail your thread too much?

If nothing else Bump for an amazing car!

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
Doubt you are interested and also doubt I could swing that much difference.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-1-m-code-351-c-4v-restored.html#post11302618

Very nice Mustang you have. I personally am only into 83 and newer Ones.
Thank you

Have no where near the kind of $$$, but that is an amazing garage/collection! do you have a thread with pics of your collection that you could pm me so as not to derail your thread too much?

If nothing else Bump for an amazing car!

Thanks man
I am working on making a Facebook page for my cars. Making a website is just too much of a pain in the ass.
Look for twinvipers on FB real soon. I have to start adding cars to it.

mattmynhier

Established Member
this could be the sickest collection i have ever seen. Love the 86-93 mustangs. If it were me I would have a garage with filled with four eyed freaks!!! im am seriously insanely jealous!!! Awesome 93

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
You need a pace car in that garage. 79' was one of the best looking foxes built. Good luck on the sale!

I just sold mine ultra low mile one. They look good from 10 feet,but when you get up on them not so good. Ford did a horrible job on the paint and decals. I just couldn't stand it:)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread